Start building Rad
---
Here I get lost
I either go

Trinity
Frozen Mallet
Warmogs
Atma's!

(Atma's I think is good but people think it wrong on phoenix udyr?)
---
Trolling is a art
#2BoogyyPosted 3/11/2012 7:25:06 AM
I go:

Boots1
Mercs
HoG
Wit's End
Aegis
Spirit Visage (10% cdr, 250 health, 35 magic resist for 1.5k.. yeah, great midgame item)
Randuins
Situational Tanky (FH if AD is a problem, FoN if AP is a problem, usually FoN for the movespeed and to make up for your next move on purchasing )
Sell Spirit Visage -> Trinity Force
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#3Chrikke666Posted 3/11/2012 7:31:14 AM
You shouldn't be building dps items as Nixdyr, ideally. Because of turtle spam and its lifesteal he also scales much better with mitigations than health (so Warmog's is meh).

Can't really capitalize on Atma's if you're going Phoenix.

Consider: Aegis of the Legion, Shurelya's Reverie (definitely! I don't even see a Philo in there.), Zeke's Herald (very situational but quite good with the right team comp), and Frozen Heart.

Get in there, stun all the things, aura buff all the allies, debuff all the enemies, and flap your arms through their team like only a wannabe-bird could.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
#4TomorrowDogPosted 3/11/2012 7:37:03 AM
AFK farm Udyr with Philo Stone and HoG is best. After getting Wit's End and upgrading those, just whatever. Triforce for offense or Guardian Angel for more defense is my usual picks though.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert