So, Heracim build/route?

#1tuzlowpsPosted 4/20/2012 11:12:54 AM
I've been doing decent enough with him where I'm normally not hurting the team, but could have picked a stronger pick. Typically I go a very basic route of Blue > Wolves > Wraiths > Golems > Red (then normally have to B) > Wraiths (for 4) then roam and gank while jungling. I'm sure there's a much more efficient route.

My build normally goes Boots + 3pots > Philo > HoG/Sheen > Merc/Tabi > HoG/Sheen > Phage > Triforce > Defensive item > Defensive/Gunblade > Defensive/Gunblade > Reverie/whatever

Anyone found some improvements?
#2Knight_Of_OrderPosted 4/20/2012 11:17:27 AM
Boots + 3
Hog
Sheen
Mercs/Tabi
Zeal/Phage
TF
Randuin
Maw
GB

I doubt this is optimal but it has worked for me.

If team mates have an ounce of brain to damage jungle minions i start wolves, otherwise blue > wolves > wraiths > Red > wolves
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#3tuzlowps(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2012 11:25:55 AM
Knight_Of_Order posted...

If team mates have an ounce of brain to damage jungle minions i start wolves, otherwise blue > wolves > wraiths > Red > wolves

Normally my team doesn't do the wolves start into blue correctly, so I just start blue. I was thinking of dropping the golems and I assume that's the best thing to do. Thanks
#4SH_WyrmPosted 4/20/2012 11:38:16 AM
I wouldn't get Sheen first. I've been getting Phage first if I get fed for the HP. I've just been kinda stacking GP10 and HP items and I haven't had much success though. Need to try a WotA/Spirit Visage rush and see if I can make him into a spell vamp tank.

He might even be good hybrid with Gunblade.

And I'm at the point where I'm maxing W over Q just because his Q is THAT bad.
---
LoL: CitruSKnighT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M9RFtziALc