twitch 3v3 is worthless.... wow

#1AC_DragonfirePosted 4/21/2012 2:14:42 PM
Couldn't do crap in that game. Kennen killed me twice. The jungle just plain out sucks. Terrible map. bleh.
#2mantana888Posted 4/21/2012 2:15:23 PM
Just cause you sucked doesn't mean it's a bad map
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/975212-super-street-fighter-iv/56132102 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTCutUi2kaY&NR=1 < pure epicness PSN: Mantana888
#3MapleStory0WindPosted 4/21/2012 2:15:56 PM

This
#4djprofessork1Posted 4/21/2012 2:18:08 PM
it is a bad map though
#5ScodyPosted 4/21/2012 2:18:49 PM

---
Does anyone here ever ask their parents for advice on anything? - InfiniteFox
CE has replaced my parents - Omnieval
#6Sid_IcarusPosted 4/21/2012 2:19:03 PM

it is a bad map though

True, but he's not exactly hating it for the reasons that make it bad. He's just hating it because did badly in it.
---
Efficiency and calm neutrality is key when it come's to truly getting thing's done in life. Let emotion come with safety.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#7Vaynard5Posted 4/21/2012 2:20:53 PM
Sid_Icarus posted...
it is a bad map though
True, but he's not exactly hating it for the reasons that make it bad. He's just hating it because did badly in it.

---
LoL IGN: Vaynard5
#8AC_Dragonfire(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 2:22:02 PM
djprofessork1 posted...
it is a bad map though

THANK YOU. Sigh. I don't win 8 out of the last 10 game and suck. I actually have a positive win/loss ratio unlike most of the people who play this game. I will probably never play twitch 3v3 again.

It's a terrible map and pretty much unplayable compared to summoner's rift. 3v3 is pretty much who has the best early game champion. To me twitch is not exactly the best early game. He needs lots of auto attack so his poison on hit actually stack and get off E ability to do lots of damage. Champions like heimerdinger, morganna and skarner would probably thrive in 3v3. Twitch is a big nono.
#9ISamfisherIPosted 4/21/2012 2:23:55 PM
AC_Dragonfire posted...
djprofessork1 posted...
it is a bad map though

THANK YOU. Sigh. I don't win 8 out of the last 10 game and suck. I actually have a positive win/loss ratio unlike most of the people who play this game. I will probably never play twitch 3v3 again.

It's a terrible map and pretty much unplayable compared to summoner's rift. 3v3 is pretty much who has the best early game champion. To me twitch is not exactly the best early game. He needs lots of auto attack so his poison on hit actually stack and get off E ability to do lots of damage. Champions like heimerdinger, morganna and skarner would probably thrive in 3v3. Twitch is a big nono.

Yes, the problem however is that you actually reasoned that twitch being bad on TT is because it's a terrible map.
#10AC_Dragonfire(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 2:29:53 PM
ISamfisherI posted...
AC_Dragonfire posted...
djprofessork1 posted...
it is a bad map though

Yes, the problem however is that you actually reasoned that twitch being bad on TT is because it's a terrible map.

No. I was saying that twitch is not a viable 3v3 champion. Then the map just plain out sucks in general. Heimerdinger would probably own in that map. So I'm gonna try him out.. wish me luck.. bleh.