Miscommunication or was it my fault?

#1blankempathyPosted 4/27/2012 3:22:39 PM(edited)
Last night I played a game as cass and our jungle lee told me in these exact words "Cass come for blue". So I thought ok he wants to give me blue because I know that cass with the blue buff is pretty powerful. So i go and we kill it, mind you im attacking it the whole time and lee never pings me away or doesnt tell me to stop attacking and after it dies I get it and then Lee goes off on a rant about how I screwed him. So was it my fault or should of lee have said something or been more clear about how the buff was for him?

Edit

Also I was attacking it from the start, I didnt come by and just last hit it.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#2Master Of The DeadPosted 4/27/2012 3:18:49 PM
Was it at the start of the game? Around the 1:55 mark? If not you were right to take Blue.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes
www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
#3Master Of The DeadPosted 4/27/2012 3:19:13 PM
And if it was 1:55 (aka when blue spawns) then he was in the wrong for not starting Red.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes
www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
#4blankempathy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 3:20:34 PM
Yes it was the begining of the game. the first blue buff. I've played LoL for a while but I'd hardly consider myself the best LoL player and people do weird things sometimes. I was just thinking it was one of those times.
---
#5DiortePosted 4/27/2012 3:20:46 PM
He should have been more specific and shouldn't have just assumed you knew the meta. The only real way you'd have known is to read the boards a lot and/or watch streams, it's not like there's a guide on the site that tells you how you NEED to play. He was dumb for not pinging or telling you "thanks for leashing, you can leave now =]"
---
Cheese contains morphine.
Eat your vegetables. Seriously, they're good for you.
#6SpinAsbelPosted 4/27/2012 3:21:07 PM
Was this the first blue? Was it the camp that would get him to level 2? If no to both, it was fine for you to take it even if it wasn't Lee's intention. There's nothing he could have done with that buff and you said it, cass with blue is cass with blue.
---
Behold, I've made the three layers of hell!
http://freetexthost.com/fi6h55icxg
#7DottledPosted 4/27/2012 3:21:10 PM
Lee doesn't really need blue, EVER
---
Use soap.
#8blankempathy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 3:24:52 PM(edited)
SpinAsbel posted...
Was this the first blue? Was it the camp that would get him to level 2? If no to both, it was fine for you to take it even if it wasn't Lee's intention. There's nothing he could have done with that buff and you said it, cass with blue is cass with blue.

It was the first blue and I think it was the one to get him to level 2. I guess his intention was to take blue and then level to 2 to steal red. After he failed he blammed me because he claimed that if he was level 2 he wouldn't have died to enemy jungler.
---
#9eco masterPosted 4/27/2012 3:26:40 PM
Was this in the beginning of the game? Because in most cases, you want to give your first buffs to your jungler for experience. Losing one of the first buffs can severely impair clear times, and thus it will take longer for a gank to happen. The only time you should take a first buff, in my opinion, is when the jungler explicitly tells you to "take" the blue. "Come for blue" sounds like a badly worded leash request.

If it was a second or later buff, then it was definitely on him for not making that clear.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
#10edogawa1983Posted 4/27/2012 3:26:50 PM
yeah, he wanted a leash