Smurf tales

#1PhoenixNinePosted 5/2/2012 2:08:31 AM
So I got this smurf from 1300 to 1450, only losing 2 games in the process (one was 4v5, the other was...ugh).

And now I'm about to lose the 3rd one. It's in fact still going. Why is this?

Team Select:

Newb 1: "I'd like to go mid"
Newb 2: *locks in Brand as N1 is selecting Annie*
Newb 1: "WTFOMGBBQ" *locks in Annie anyway*

(they were picks 4 and 5)

Me: "So...support Annie?"
Newb 1: "I don't mind being support Annie"

Game starts.

Me: "Annie, just don't take CS. I'll leave if you do."
(I was playing Vayne, she's free and Graves isn't =()

Laning phase.

Annie uses Q to steal or attempt to steal CS. I warn him again. He keeps doing it.

Me. "Fine, bb"

Game is still going. I think.

WAS IT A JUSTIFIED LEAVE?

YES/NO
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#2kagster123Posted 5/2/2012 2:10:22 AM
No. You're bad.
#3PhoenixNine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 2:31:30 AM
Nah, I'm pretty good.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#4xXxDarkSidexXxPosted 5/2/2012 2:33:24 AM
Is it really a smurf if you've hit level 30 with it? Quite frankly, it's an alt at that point.
#5GujinKamiPosted 5/2/2012 2:35:20 AM
I was using my Viktor alt a few weeks back because my friends were low leveled. Was able to beat a 5 man premade with 3 L30's, and the enemy Shen/WW got super fed too.

Twas' glorious.
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i40.tinypic.com/vsfm6p.png
#6Zeeak4444Posted 5/2/2012 2:38:25 AM
kagster123 posted...
No. You're bad.

Seriously if you can't out cs Annie and throw the game away for that small a issue you are a bad. He'll I won with support jax who tried to out last hit me the whole game, man up or get better.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
#7PrizmSlashPosted 5/2/2012 2:42:15 AM
Zeeak4444 posted...
kagster123 posted...
No. You're bad.

Seriously if you can't out cs Annie and throw the game away for that small a issue you are a bad. He'll I won with support jax who tried to out last hit me the whole game, man up or get better.

You can't out cs an annie no matter what runes, masteries and items you start with unless you keep spamming spells yourself which means you oom fast but annie won't be. Man up or get better? What are you smoking?
---
-_-
#8Shadow EdgePosted 5/2/2012 2:45:54 AM
Out CS Annie... haha good one.
#9anilEhilatedPosted 5/2/2012 2:47:30 AM
Don't tell me you got banned again.
---
For who could ever...?
#10Zeeak4444Posted 5/2/2012 2:48:43 AM
PrizmSlash posted...
Zeeak4444 posted...
kagster123 posted...
No. You're bad.

You can't out cs an annie no matter what runes, masteries and items you start with unless you keep spamming spells yourself which means you oom fast but annie won't be. Man up or get better? What are you smoking?

As vayne you can get at least 2/3 cs each time if you set them up right. You act like there isn't a cd on annies q even though it isn't a high one. You won't cs like normal but in no way will you get denied hard enough to quit a game even less to justify quittin that game.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X