I thought I couldn't be more excited about Varus coming out, then I saw Avengers

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I thought I couldn't be more excited about Varus coming out, then I saw Avengers
3 years ago#1
Hawkeye was the man. It made me want to play Varus that much more.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/2ms3sk7.jpg
PSN:Castiel90 LoL IGN: Jettetherogue
3 years ago#2
http://gifsoup.com/view6/3686883/hulk-smash-loki-2-o.gif
---
Ratings FF Games (out of 10): I 7, II 5, III 6, IV 9.5, V 7, VI 8, VII 8, VIII 9.5, IX 8.5, X 9, X2 7, XII 6, XIII 8, XIII2 7.5XXIV 2 FFTA 9, FFTA2 8, FF4HoL 5.
3 years ago#3
BowtotheTWIG posted...
http://gifsoup.com/view6/3686883/hulk-smash-loki-2-o.gif

Best part of the whole film. My whole theatre burst out in applause/laughter.
---
Currently Playing- LoL (Walkerboh64), Binding of Isaac
Watching- Supernatural, Game of Thrones (yes i'm late to the party)
3 years ago#4
BowtotheTWIG posted...
http://gifsoup.com/view6/3686883/hulk-smash-loki-2-o.gif

Aww you didn't get the whole scene.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
3 years ago#5
I AM A GOD, I WILL NOT BE-*hulk smash*

<3
---
"In the grim darkness of the far future, curiosity will seriously kill you...and turn you inside-out, and...possibly turn you into a crazed demon."
3 years ago#6

From: BowtotheTWIG | #002
http://gifsoup.com/view6/3686883/hulk-smash-loki-2-o.gif


Love this scene. Had my crowd go nuts.
---
http://i-beta.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/0/2/0/58020.gif?v=1
PSN:Castiel90 LoL IGN: Jettetherogue
3 years ago#7
One of my favorite scenes in any movie I've seen in so long, and the best scene of the movie imo.

Also one of my favorite movies.
---
Q. If your canoe is in a tree with its headlights on, how many pancakes does it take to get to the moon?
A. None. Snakes don't have armpits.
3 years ago#8
such a great movie
---
LoL - Defunctive
3 years ago#9
I'll be very surprised if varus doesn't launch with a hawkeye skin that has him in a purple jumpsuit...
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/randomdog
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0n0u5Wqx21qg7eypo1_250.gif
3 years ago#10
BowtotheTWIG posted...
http://gifsoup.com/view6/3686883/hulk-smash-loki-2-o.gif

"Puny god."
---
Miami Heat: Chasing a Championship.
I'm a TWSSted bastard.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I thought I couldn't be more excited about Varus coming out, then I saw Avengers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived