Jax Build / skill order

#31FagnaruPosted 5/6/2012 10:35:07 AM
But you said you've already tried everything, And determined your build to be ideal and best to fit his potential. so then why would you be trying anything else after claiming to have tried everything like you said broski?
---
Disciple of the fast amphibian
#32anilEhilatedPosted 5/6/2012 10:37:52 AM
Well, I jungle Jax and haven't really thought of going gp10, I usually manage with the standard boots3 into lifesteal into cutlass start.
---
For who could ever...?
#33X_FaktorPosted 5/6/2012 10:37:53 AM

But you said you've already tried everything, And determined your build to be ideal and best to fit his potential. so then why would you be trying anything else after claiming to have tried everything like you said broski?

for lane Jax? Yup, my builds that i have listed on my guide are ideal. If you could read, my guide is 95% for lane jax, with a jungle tacked on because i barely played him from the jungle and didn't care for it.

And you're saying "build" like i've only listed one single exact build for him that's ideal. I've listed plenty items and build paths that can be ideal in certain situations and what those situations are. I repeat, Wit's End and Wriggles will never be apart of that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vPIQB.jpg
#34FagnaruPosted 5/6/2012 10:45:22 AM
You did claim there was one ideal build tho :) by deviating, you aren't playing to his potential. Also, what's with your ad hominem, its really not effective argument if you simply trash talk rather than hashing out the real issue.
---
#35X_FaktorPosted 5/6/2012 10:49:20 AM
posted...
You did claim there was one ideal build tho :) by deviating, you aren't playing to his potential. Also, what's with your ad hominem, its really not effective argument if you simply trash talk rather than hashing out the real issue.

Point me to where i say there is one ideal build for jax for every situation
#36FagnaruPosted 5/6/2012 10:51:21 AM
by putting wriggles and both wits into your situational, and then by claiming that neither of them fit an ideal build (which implies that they are all situational). you have then made it so that certain items can never be ideal, thus implying that there is an ideal build :)
---
#37mantana888Posted 5/6/2012 11:01:11 AM
Fanaru posted...

This guy is either stupid or just trying to troll now after realizing X_Faktor is right. He's tried everything when it comes to LANE Jax, not JUNGLE Jax.

You know, I seem to remember you pointing out earlier how reading must not be X's strong suit, but now you really look like the one who isn't getting it
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/975212-super-street-fighter-iv/56132102 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTCutUi2kaY&NR=1 < pure epicness PSN: Mantana888
#38X_FaktorPosted 5/6/2012 11:01:27 AM
posted...
by putting wriggles and both wits into your situational, and then by claiming that neither of them fit an ideal build (which implies that they are all situational). you have then made it so that certain items can never be ideal, thus implying that there is an ideal build :)

They are acceptable items, which means jax gets some kind of use out of them, but not ideal. Items that have a chance to be ideal, like maw, are explained in my item builds section. And youre implying so much from so little info. A wits after a gunblade for more mr? Thats fine, thatd work. Rushing it along with a wriggles? Stupid, and most people realize that because it delays your main build by so much. There is no situation where buying both a wriggles and wits before a gunblade is ideal. Youre trying to infer theres one end all be all ideal build because youre pissy your build sucks. Hell, even in the item builds section i explain very real situations to build other items and change his build order up.