Graves or Kog'Maw?

#1King_TakashiPosted 5/5/2012 11:19:18 PM
Just hit 6300 IP and I realized I need more AD carries (all I have for that role is Tristana and Ashe). Between Kog'Maw and Graves, who should I buy? Out of my playgroup, the person who usually plays support prefers Lulu and Janna, but he said if I got Graves he'd start practicing his Taric and Soraka more. What lane combo's are good with Kog, or should I just but Graves?
---
You win again, gravity! - Zapp Brannigan
#2GForceDragonPosted 5/5/2012 11:20:20 PM
Lulu+Kog is a fearsome lane.
---
I don't understand! I'm throwing money at the monitor, but nothing's happening!
#3TomorrowDogPosted 5/5/2012 11:25:10 PM
Graves is well-rounded. Has CC, dash, AS steroid, AoE burst and some free tank stats. Great early game, doesn't really fall off late game.

Kog'Maw has a wtf late-game and an early game that isn't all that bad.

Just go with what you want.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#4WUKONGMONKYKINGPosted 5/5/2012 11:25:45 PM
i hate playing against graves more than kog so you should get graves.
#5Luster_SlyPosted 5/5/2012 11:33:04 PM
Kog'maw needs a really good support, but makes up for it with a amazing late game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZZrbY.gif
#6DevistroPosted 5/5/2012 11:37:19 PM
I'd go with Caitlyn, she's easier to lane with than graves or kog. Good early harass/easy escape/long range. I don't like her ult that much but early game she dominates and with the right gear people will eat 500 dmg crits
---
This is my world, a world filled with monsters. I wished for it.
#7Ninjamaster07Posted 5/5/2012 11:42:39 PM
Kog'Maw carries much much harder, and they both lane pretty well, graves is more bursty and a little less team dependant with his gap closer and tanky stats from his passive so hes a tad safer. Honestly theyre both great picks, Given the choice at late game id rather have a kog maw on my team, but i certainly wouldnt be upset with a graves
---
I look forward to the day a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.