Just beat a Leblanc in mid as Swain.

#1master_redPosted 5/18/2012 9:00:04 AM
Feels good.

Lately I've just been playing solo normals. I almost always get support, but this match someone picked Janna before I could pick and I decided to play some Swain (One of my first major champions), though I hadn't played him in a while.

In the loading screen I see a LB on the other team, and once the game starts I apologize to my team in case I get dominated. There aren't any level 1 teamfights, but our jungle Twitch needed a hard leash and I get into mid lane later than LB.

I didn't notice that LB was level 2 while I was still level 1, and I get burst down to 25% while she only took one of my E's.Ouch. I use my potions and try to farm safely.
Around level 5 we traded again, but our jungle twitch showed up and made LB flash. I'm at around 50% and LB at 75% or so.

Just a bit after, at level 6, I catch LB with nevermore and decide to commit. My flash was up while hers was still down, and ended up killing her with the help of ignite.

Heck freaking yes. I went back, bought an early negatron and null-magic mantle for mercs.

I'm pretty sure she noticed because she didn't try harassing me nearly as much once I got back. I then did whatever I wanted with the lane, such as pushing it to go help top, and we eventually won.

TL:DR

Thought I was going to get dominated by a Leblanc mid as Swain, but ended up getting the first kill and some MR and had the easiest time ever.

/blogfaqs
---
This is madness! - Will, AW DoR
#2achraf66Posted 5/18/2012 9:06:19 AM
woah awesome
---
LoL: slodderkid
#3BenaldricPosted 5/18/2012 9:09:52 AM
I beat a leblanc in mid as teemo once now that felt good
---
Pokemon D code: 2149 5920 7371 name: Sky
AC:CF Code 4597 4684 3513 oakvale,Ben
#4ZallKlosPosted 5/18/2012 9:16:37 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Zall-Klos/League%20of%20Legends/dunkssadin.jpg

Dunked a Talon mid as Kassadin. Nautilus camped top, Olaf camped bottom so mid barely had jungler interference.
---
Are girls something with ".jpg" at the end of their name?
#5achraf66Posted 5/18/2012 9:21:35 AM
ZallKlos posted...
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Zall-Klos/League%20of%20Legends/dunkssadin.jpg

Dunked a Talon mid as Kassadin. Nautilus camped top, Olaf camped bottom so mid barely had jungler interference.

get dunked get dunked get dunked
---
LoL: slodderkid