Runes for FIzz?

#1YombieePosted 5/21/2012 1:43:31 AM
What seals are more effective for fizz?

Would I want Armor or Magic Resist?

I could see that armor would help against aggressive early tower dives, auto attacks, and AD ranged if you were duolaning with fizz instead of mid, and the reduced minion damage, but is that better than Magic resist when you mostly do mid against AP?
#2nfwillishotPosted 5/21/2012 1:46:46 AM
i would say armor, because honestly, your burst is too fast and you can easily avoid damage with your E in the early game, which is when typically the other ap carry would be doing most of their damage to you. I think armor seals are more effective because later in the game you are a little bit more "tanky" i guess you would say and can take more punishment from the other champs which you cant simply avoid with your E. just my personal opinion though.
---
Currently Playing: LoL, SC2.......IGN: RainingSushi
7 days without going to the gym makes one weak
#3Yombiee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2012 4:16:26 AM
bump
#4kusanagi888Posted 5/21/2012 5:31:30 AM
Armor for top, hp/lvl for mid
#5Try_Harder_NubzPosted 5/21/2012 5:33:54 AM
mpen reds
armor yellows
flat mr blues
ms quints

You want armor to defend against ganks you know.
---
i play kennen sometimes
LoL: TryHarderNubz
#6Yombiee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2012 6:39:11 AM
Why do people not stack all flat AP to stack the odds of first kill? (and 2nd and 3rd?)
#7kusanagi888Posted 5/21/2012 8:17:36 AM
Cuz when u play against ppl that aren't terrible they'll abuse your early levels as a melee champ (despite your mobility) and you'll wish you had the defense to withstand it.
#8Yombiee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2012 8:51:45 AM
kusanagi888 posted...
Cuz when u play against ppl that aren't terrible they'll abuse your early levels as a melee champ (despite your mobility) and you'll wish you had the defense to withstand it.

yeah, ahri and her true damage just kicked my ass.
#9not_bamman11fuPosted 5/21/2012 10:15:17 AM(edited)
I run these:

Flat AP Quints
AP/lvl Blue
Flat mana regen Yellow
MPen Red

The yellows are just something I like to run personally, but flat Armor or AP/lvl yellows work good too. Armor helps against ganks and harass very early, and AP/lvl makes your damage better.

Edit: Max E first btw. That's super, super important. There are a few instances where maxing W first is a good idea, but it's matchup dependent.
---
LoL username: bamman1108
I'm in love, with Fizz.
#10Blarg92Posted 5/21/2012 9:22:04 AM
Fizz is so good at casually strolling out of ganks, i wouldn't take armor yellows for that reason alone. I typically run flat mana regen yellows, since his harass costs a lot of mana. But that's because I only have one AP rune page more than because I believe it's the best choice for him.
---
Michael, I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing and it was everything that I thought it could be.~Office Space