Kayle is OP.

#1LightestPandaPosted 5/30/2012 8:36:17 PM
Why they haven't nerfed her, I don't know.
---
Mhmm, you're special. Special ed.
MH Tri Name: Shimmer, ID: Dunno :D, HR 3
#2Try_Harder_NubzPosted 5/30/2012 8:38:11 PM
jacks
---
i play kennen sometimes
LoL: TryHarderNubz
#3Little ZardarPosted 5/30/2012 8:40:47 PM
I'll give you a post, only to get my post across.

I can't believe what this board has come to. I guess since there isn't really anything to talk anymore about this game that we have resorted to pointless spam threads like this just for the sake of trolling and breathing life (read: pollution) into the board. I've never encountered so many attention starved teenagers in all my days of GFAQs on any board than this one right here. I guess since this game is completely free has something to do with it, so a 5 year old child could play it without their parents even knowing. Oh well, to say I expect better from GameFAQs would be a stretch, but it is getting a tad bit ridiculous at this point.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#4LightestPanda(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2012 8:44:52 PM

I can't believe what this board has come to. I guess since there isn't really anything to talk anymore about this game that we have resorted to pointless spam threads like this just for the sake of trolling and breathing life (read: pollution) into the board. I've never encountered so many attention starved teenagers in all my days of GFAQs on any board than this one right here. I guess since this game is completely free has something to do with it, so a 5 year old child could play it without their parents even knowing. Oh well, to say I expect better from GameFAQs would be a stretch, but it is getting a tad bit ridiculous at this point.

Cry more. There's an ignore function for a reason, use it. I'm just expressing my opinion on how a farmed Kayle can easily win games.

You really take this board to heart, hun.
---
Mhmm, you're special. Special ed.
MH Tri Name: Shimmer, ID: Dunno :D, HR 3
#5JennaTahliaPosted 5/30/2012 8:44:56 PM
Little Zardar posted...

Too many people around these days makes people want to be noticed. So they make troll accounts, make pointless topics and misspell words on purpose. Also making a serious topic will result in people making irrelevant remarks while no one discusses the topic.
Also see sig
---
kratopwnsnoobz = Metal_Gear_Link troll account
Proof: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/62950379
#6twopoundcowPosted 5/30/2012 8:47:00 PM
JennaTahlia posted...
Little Zardar posted...

Too many people around these days makes people want to be noticed. So they make troll accounts, make pointless topics and misspell words on purpose. Also making a serious topic will result in people making irrelevant remarks while no one discusses the topic.
Also see sig

That's his troll account? I thought his normal account was his troll account.
---
Fc - 3909-8038-1539 - Alex Gamertag - FieryAxel
#7g-cube_mastaPosted 5/30/2012 9:28:03 PM
*begins slow clap*

well said, Mr. Zardar.
#8neon screenPosted 5/30/2012 9:32:59 PM
LoL is dying

abandon ship
#9Little ZardarPosted 5/30/2012 9:37:26 PM
LoL is dying (I guess, the tournament streams still get thousands of viewers) because the game just hasn't changed enough. It's still fresh for new players but once you get to the point of learning everything you'll find yourself doing the same thing over and over again. This bruiser goes here this mage goes in the middle this support and ad carry goes bottom blahblahblah. It's a MOBA game though so not much can be treated besides releasing modes that don't even fit with the game at all so no one likes it (looking at you dominion) or some way switching up the Meta which isn't really adding something new to the game but changing it around will break the staleness of it.

All I do now really is play ARABs, farming for 30 minutes before the action starts just doesn't cut it anymore for me.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#10PatchYourselfUpPosted 5/30/2012 10:45:20 PM
She's OP if you don't build either a chain vest or a negatron cloak