Who are good supports to pair with each AD Carry?

#1JiminyTheDingoPosted 6/3/2012 7:55:59 PM
I consider myself to be a decent support, but I'm trying to get better. I know some of the popular pairs, like Vayne and Alistar or Ashe and Janna. But if the support that I know goes well with my carry is taken, I'm a bit baffled as to who to take. I need to know some more good options. Help me out?

Also, Sona isn't really recommended a whole lot since she's kind of a "do it all, but not quite as good as the others" support. I don't really expect her to be placed in a "great combo," but I would really like to start using her more. Who does she work with?
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
#2NormalCatPosted 6/3/2012 7:58:18 PM
Leona and Graves is damn awesome.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/randomdog
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0n0u5Wqx21qg7eypo1_250.gif
#3NoobPersonPosted 6/3/2012 7:59:43 PM
Taric and Corki is a pretty good combination. Taric and Sivir ive heard is good too, though I havent tried it.
---
sudowoodo
#4crazycarl1Posted 6/3/2012 8:04:02 PM
Taric - Caitlyn. Taric Stun, cait lay trap

Nunu - Kog (or Vayne). Blood Boil makes Kog's W hit more

Soraka with anyone, but I use her with Sivir to let her keep throwing those boomerangs.

Lulu and Ezreal make a good poke combo
---
Currently Playing: FF13-2, LoL, NG3, ME3
#5davidaaronkPosted 6/3/2012 8:05:49 PM
corki fiddlesticks
---
Steam ID = KatzDave (Add me!) Multi-player games below... (PC/DS/Wii)
AS,AT,AW,B,B+,BF2,BP,CSS,DDS,GW,L4D,L4D2, MK,MiB,PHG,PPT,PVK,RFG,SC,SF4,SMC4,SSE,TC,TF2
#6aHappySackaPosted 6/3/2012 8:14:29 PM(edited)
Cait and fiddle seemed to work well in my case,

the other team (Leona + Corki) couldn't do anything but get poked and if Leona dashed towards her I would just fear her to shut her down and my ult + any gank = free gold
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#7Fire_AwayPosted 6/3/2012 8:14:48 PM
Janna + everyone
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Planescape: Torment, Dungeon Defenders (PC), The Old Republic (PC)
#8Varg_BURZUMPosted 6/3/2012 8:16:34 PM
NormalCat posted...
Leona and Vayne is damn awesome.

---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII's release date is announced.
I don't listen to Black Metal anymore. Quit asking about my username.
#9JiminyTheDingo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 8:27:32 PM
Alright, let me see if I can clarify. I was hoping for a list of the AD Carries and a few supports that work well with them, not just a pairing or two (especially if they're already popular like Taric/Corki, Leona/Graves, Nunu/Kog).

So let's try this then, I'll make a list to start with, then you guys can help me out and add to the list or tell me if any combinations I think are good aren't actually that great. I really want to get at least 2 or 3 supports listed for each carry. Okay?

Ashe - Janna

Caitlyn - Taric

Corki - Taric

Ezreal - Taric, Janna

Graves - Leona, Soraka

Kog'Maw - Janna, Nunu

Miss Fortune -

Sivir - Taric

Tristana -

Twitch -

Urgot - Blitzcrank

Varus - Soraka

Vayne - Alistar

I left out less conventional AD carries like Kayle and Kennen (though I might get some flak for having Urgot there, maybe even Twitch since I usually see him roaming or jungling nowadays). I hope that gives you some understanding of my understanding of pairs, and how I really need some diversity and a better understanding of what works with certain carries (like how I can't really think of a great pair for a few of them).

I'd also really like some input on Sona.

Thanks.
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
#10Mogu_MoguPosted 6/3/2012 8:30:54 PM
Janna and me. ;)