So why is the log in queue so long?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So why is the log in queue so long?
3 years ago#1
Seriously, 45 minute estimate, whats causing all this traffic?
3 years ago#2
They spent their money in making and promoting pulsefire ezreal over keeping their servers up and running well.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
3 years ago#3
happyscrub1 posted...
They spent all their money on cocaine and hos, rather than better servers or replays.

---
AE 2012: (Genei Jin), LoL: (J4), D3: (WD)
DS Prepare to Die for consoles - **** yes
3 years ago#4
The best part is I just waited through a 40 minute queue and when I got logged in it asked me to choose a username but would just error out no matter what I did. Had to log out, and now the queue is back up to 53 minutes.
---
Yes, contrary to your misinformed belief, opinions can and are often wrong.
3 years ago#5
I.. didnt want... to... spend my... free time today.. playing d3... but.. riot.. you are leaving me ... with... no.... choice

god I JUST WANT TO KILL PEOPLE
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
3 years ago#6
Little Zardar posted...
I.. didnt want... to... spend my... free time today.. playing d3... but.. riot.. you are leaving me ... with... no.... choice

god I JUST WANT TO KILL PEOPLE

Waiting to play a video game creates murderous intent across the Internet, more on this story and others at 11.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
3 years ago#7
i wanted to smash face before I even logged in, that was the whole reason I loaded up league. Surely you don't load up league because you feel like farming creeps
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
3 years ago#8
Little Zardar posted...
i wanted to smash face before I even logged in, that was the whole reason I loaded up league. Surely you don't load up league because you feel like farming creeps

You raise a very good point. Related, I actually entered a very slight depression when I bought Caitlyn. I went on a winning streak, but holy **** it was the most un-fun thing I've ever done.

...I'm not actually sure exactly what drives me to keep logging in almost every day.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So why is the log in queue so long?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived