So why is the log in queue so long?

#1mariokirbyfoxPosted 6/20/2012 7:20:12 PM
Seriously, 45 minute estimate, whats causing all this traffic?
#2happyscrub1Posted 6/20/2012 7:21:15 PM
They spent their money in making and promoting pulsefire ezreal over keeping their servers up and running well.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#3FreshSushiPosted 6/20/2012 7:22:19 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
They spent all their money on cocaine and hos, rather than better servers or replays.

---
AE 2012: (Genei Jin), LoL: (J4), D3: (WD)
DS Prepare to Die for consoles - **** yes
#4Damien94Posted 6/20/2012 7:27:48 PM
The best part is I just waited through a 40 minute queue and when I got logged in it asked me to choose a username but would just error out no matter what I did. Had to log out, and now the queue is back up to 53 minutes.
---
Yes, contrary to your misinformed belief, opinions can and are often wrong.
#5Little ZardarPosted 6/20/2012 7:29:57 PM
I.. didnt want... to... spend my... free time today.. playing d3... but.. riot.. you are leaving me ... with... no.... choice

god I JUST WANT TO KILL PEOPLE
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#6eco masterPosted 6/20/2012 7:36:40 PM
Little Zardar posted...
I.. didnt want... to... spend my... free time today.. playing d3... but.. riot.. you are leaving me ... with... no.... choice

god I JUST WANT TO KILL PEOPLE

Waiting to play a video game creates murderous intent across the Internet, more on this story and others at 11.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#7Little ZardarPosted 6/20/2012 7:38:18 PM
i wanted to smash face before I even logged in, that was the whole reason I loaded up league. Surely you don't load up league because you feel like farming creeps
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#8eco masterPosted 6/20/2012 7:42:37 PM
Little Zardar posted...
i wanted to smash face before I even logged in, that was the whole reason I loaded up league. Surely you don't load up league because you feel like farming creeps

You raise a very good point. Related, I actually entered a very slight depression when I bought Caitlyn. I went on a winning streak, but holy **** it was the most un-fun thing I've ever done.

...I'm not actually sure exactly what drives me to keep logging in almost every day.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain