zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#1mrg59Posted 6/26/2012 11:10:34 PM
wtf?

I'm not new to the internet, and this has been bugging me for months, but where the f did saying zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz come from and wtf is it supposed to mean. I originally thought it was something along the lines of saying someone got caught "sleeping" or not paying attention really. But the way I've seen people use it in this game, over half the time that meaning wouldn't make sense. Now, I know that this game IS full of mostly mentally challenged people who think quality trolling is feeding and spamming lolololol/huehuehue/jajajajaja in chat whole game, so I don't expect some deep meaning. But these stupid terms and abbreviations that I only see in MOBAs or whatever this genre is called and never in MMOs is annoying hahaha.
#2Elemental_GuardPosted 6/26/2012 11:12:22 PM
you have to give us the situations in which you don't understand it so we can explicitly tell you
---
Indifference is what topples civilizations. Be at one end of the spectrum.
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/1586/euclid.png
#3dhsolidPosted 6/26/2012 11:13:56 PM
The term zzzz existed long before the genre MOBA came into fruition.

In other words, zzzzz is just like saying yawn to your skills/attitude/etc...

Example:

wow, you just fed the guy at top. zzzzz.
Translation: Wow, you just fed the guy at top. Your skills bored the **** out of me.
#4mrg59(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 11:19:53 PM
ahhhh boring/yawn that makes more sense now. But I'm not gonna argue your point, just saying I've played dozens and dozens of MMOs over the past 2 decades and I've never seen it before I started playing LoL/Dota2 over the last 2 years. I never really considered it coming from FPSs because you waste time typing mid game, you die. I guess it came from the RTS which isn't too surprising, I just wouldn't know given that I like the games I play to be fun.
#5Lord GrahfPosted 6/26/2012 11:22:57 PM
It's kind of evolved to the point where it's used to show disbelief, or disdain.

Like I can't believe how pathetic this is.

Lee Sin suicides into a group of three underneath their own turret. zzzzz
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#6T-Viral-XPosted 6/27/2012 1:03:18 AM
I'm pretty sure its Asian.
---
[~N~] [3_D] [U_U] lol, sig
Banking on Zelda Wii U being a Glass Zelda - 7/5/11
#7VoidgolemPosted 6/27/2012 2:20:36 AM
snore.
---
"Now, I don't mean mod like putting a sight on it, I mean shotguns that fire rockets. Rockets filled with acid and cyanide. It's that kind of game."
#8necroix05Posted 6/27/2012 2:21:17 AM
zzz
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
Report team for suck.
#9random_noobiePosted 6/27/2012 2:24:10 AM
zz.

real.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#10KaosMKVIIIPosted 6/27/2012 2:27:08 AM
i hate the people that use this or "real". it's stupid and annoying :v
---
QuartzRocket - 14x Mercedes - Khaini
WoW - Steamwheedle Cartel