Since Nasus is becoming more popular in solo queue.

#21TaintedCatalystPosted 6/28/2012 1:13:12 PM
In my experience Rumble completely poops on Nasus. I've never lost my lane to him as Rumble.
---
Currently Playing: League of Legends and Gears of War
www.youtube.com/TaintedCatalyst
#22omega bahumatPosted 6/28/2012 1:16:57 PM
Knight_Of_Order posted...
You don't know how to kite very well do you?

You literally run away and then Q it when it gets low.

Bam - magically delicious.

And then you lose gold, exp and evem more Q farm while i continue to zone you without a worry in the world....but sure, keep kiting my ghouls.

Except the part that he gets Q farm off ghouls
#23SorrySleeping(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 1:20:42 PM
Knight_Of_Order posted...
You don't know how to kite very well do you?

You literally run away and then Q it when it gets low.

Bam - magically delicious.

And then you lose gold, exp and evem more Q farm while i continue to zone you without a worry in the world....but sure, keep kiting my ghouls.

I want to point out a few things for you since you don't realize exactly how bad Yorick is in facing Nasus.

Yorick's ability to force Nasus out of lane happens early game. By early game, I mean pre-4. Nasus also does get Q farm from Yorick's minions, so even if by some miracle Yorick forces Nasus away from the real minions, he will still get his Q farmed. Nasus needs to stay somewhat near the minion wave to get exp, which he will thanks to his built in sustain. He can also COMPLETELY IGNORE GHOULS, making Yorick's "kiting" abilites useless versus Nasus, which means Nasus will get farm.

So if you want to continue being stupid, go ahead and pick Yorick when you see a Nasus. Enjoy getting dominated.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#24CovenantPosted 6/28/2012 2:03:05 PM
WW is rock vs. tree - neither's really going to go much of anywhere, and any meaningful conflict will result in 0-mana-both-sides, which just turns into lolhealoffominions.

But this hurts Nasus's Q farm as he's out of mana.
#25SharzakenatorPosted 6/28/2012 2:05:49 PM
Riven shreds Nasus in lane.
---
TOasters gonna TOast
#26SoraOwnsAllPosted 6/28/2012 2:05:52 PM

How is he losing Q farm? Yorick's ghouls give Nassus Q farm.

How is he losing experience?
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#27BowtotheTWIGPosted 6/28/2012 2:05:54 PM
Udyr poops all over Nasus

Lulu and Teemo can beat him easy

Swain and Kennen can beat him easy

Darius can pretty easily as well
---
Ratings FF Games (out of 10): I 7, II 5, III 6, IV 9.5, V 7, VI 8, VII 8, VIII 9.5, IX 8.5, X 9, X2 7, XII 6, XIII 8, XIII2 7.5XXIV 2 FFTA 9, FFTA2 8, FF4HoL 5.
#28_Yag_Posted 6/28/2012 2:12:08 PM
SIFAV7 posted...
You're not gonna be zoning him at tower.

you people arent paying attn. if you're using your harass onluy on nasus and just last hitting you wont be pushing your lane hard at all, sure eventually it will push but thats because you're zoning nasus out of any farm not to mention any of his sustain because he would just push the lane back trying to get his lifesteal going

and when you finally get under his turret just back or go gank mid/invade enemy jungle for a min and then come back to the lane and it will be equalized again
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#29SoraOwnsAllPosted 6/28/2012 2:17:11 PM(edited)
if you're using your harass onluy on nasus

Your ghouls will if Nasus is intelligent at all.

Pop ghoul on Nasus > He takes a little damage then runs into bush > Ghoul now freely auto attacks minions before Nasus Q's it.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#30casperrulezPosted 6/28/2012 2:17:27 PM
swan dive his face in
---
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.