Pulsefire Ezreal Q outranges the normal Mystic Shot

#21Blizzard09Posted 7/3/2012 5:55:58 AM
noone369 posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
Normal Ezreal shot was just to the left of PF Ezreal so it looks like it hit but it was off.

Read what the guy above you wrote and correct the grammar in your signature(ofc, there is 70% chance that you troll with that).

Only if you if fix the grammer in your signature, inwhich you actually tried to have proper grammer but failed.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#22link0099Posted 7/3/2012 5:58:42 AM
Blizzard09 posted...
noone369 posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
Normal Ezreal shot was just to the left of PF Ezreal so it looks like it hit but it was off.

Read what the guy above you wrote and correct the grammar in your signature(ofc, there is 70% chance that you troll with that).

Only if you if fix the grammer in your signature, inwhich you actually tried to have proper grammer but failed.

Grammar

BUT

no its the rank of mystic shot, not PFE (ie lvl 2 outranges 1)
read the red post in the thread on the official forums
---
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/graphics-vs.-aesthetics
#23Blizzard09Posted 7/3/2012 6:01:20 AM
link0099 posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
noone369 posted...
Blizzard09 posted...

Grammar

BUT

You failed, it was spelled wrong on purpose to annoy him..........
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#24VoidgolemPosted 7/3/2012 6:05:32 AM
so basically the "I level Q last because I'm a terrible AP Ezreal" crowd screams with rage because the level 1 Mystic Shot has a shorter range than level 2+.

Got it.
---
"Now, I don't mean mod like putting a sight on it, I mean shotguns that fire rockets. Rockets filled with acid and cyanide. It's that kind of game."
#25link0099Posted 7/3/2012 6:08:00 AM
Blizzard09 posted...
link0099 posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
noone369 posted...
Blizzard09 posted...

Grammar

BUT

You failed, it was spelled wrong on purpose to annoy him..........

mhm, cool.

I'm glad that you accomplished your goal.
---
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/graphics-vs.-aesthetics
#26iXCelticXiPosted 7/3/2012 6:09:43 AM
yamas11 posted...
So that's why there's so many good Ezreals recently.

Except there really aren't.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VmPwAosxM4
LoL IGN: GreedyCowPuncher