How to beat Darius as Jax

#1waruluis91Posted 7/2/2012 1:19:46 AM
Hello, I'm having a hard time beating Darius top as Jax. I just can't, his damage is too good even when building pure hp, his bleeds damages me for a lot, so I can't go in 1v1 even with my ult and using E.

Any help
---
3DS FC: 2020-0716-6036
#2aiiirikPosted 7/2/2012 1:24:13 AM
You wait until late game.

Since that isn't possible due to laning against him, the answer is either:

1. Build armor. I never tried the matchup, so I dunno if it would work.

2. Don't pick Jax.
---
You're just jealous because the voices are only talking to me.
#3Dynasty_VicPosted 7/2/2012 1:27:57 AM
Use the quicksilver sash. It will remove that passive. :P
---
Taking the Dustiflier easily for KH 358/2 Days :http://youtu.be/XH6LFvUVrjM
#4EnricoMarini01Posted 7/2/2012 1:28:42 AM
Get armor, and laugh as he does next to no damage in-lane.

Somebody also said to get quick silver sash to purge the hemmorage stacks away from you, although I dunno how viable that is over-all, since he's not likely to use his R unless he's sure he can 1-hit you.
---
"Rewind, I wanna go it again, light up the dark, halo on the side
So I'll know it will not leave me wanting, I see my heart, waving me bye-bye"
#5ThirstonPosted 7/2/2012 1:50:47 AM
Play defensive til 6. Then W+Q+ult passive onto him, preferably when his Q is on cooldown. If he starts to fight you, pop E and stun him, Q him again, and run. Can also use counterstrike before you leap in if you want to be safer. Just cant do that every time or you will go OOM immediately.

Just played this matchup literally 5 minutes ago. Dominated him so hard.

Meanwhile, enemy Ez goes 8/0 in bot lane >_>
---
I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO!!!!
I TOLD YOU DOG!
#6Will_UnderscorePosted 7/2/2012 2:11:39 AM
Keep your harass small and quick, then back off. Bait Q's if you can and don't let him refresh his passive. Play around his passive like you would Kennen's passive. Forcing Darius Q's around minions will make him push towards your tower for a gank, which you should be calling for as Darius has no escape.

Again, you can't leave yourself open to harass and passive stacks and you have to keep your own harass light. He can sorta kite you with his kit and his dot will set you up for the finish burst. A lot of this matchup comes down to skill and game knowledge.
---
And all the feeders and trolls will look up and shout "Carry us!"
... and I'll look down and whisper "No"
#7HasirePosted 7/2/2012 2:18:31 AM
The biggest thing needed to beat Darius is the ability to disengage.

In other words, save leap strike to disengage. Hell, even ward the bush to guarantee escapes.
---
NA: Hasire
EU East: Khepas