Was the mean Vayne right?

#1count_hamsteinPosted 7/9/2012 12:12:15 PM
First Warwick said he was gonna jungle, I told him he didn't need smite and Vayne said "STFU noob, jungles need smite". Ok.

Then I picked Malphite and she said that was a terrible champion.

I went solo top and she called me retarded.

I built Raduins and she said it was a useless item, I don't care cause I love it.

Needless to say we lost pretty bad, Annie went like 0/9/2 and Vayne 3/9/2. I think I went like 2/3/7. Warwick kept during to jungle early on but later he would actually help in teamfights, though not very well. And Jayce.

Anyways, was it all my fault?
---
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds" - Abraham Lincoln
#2count_hamstein(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2012 12:12:51 PM
She also had a slutty skin.
---
#3PenguinsROOLPosted 7/9/2012 12:13:07 PM
Malphite's fine, don't ever tell the jungler not to grab smite. That's a bad decision and you should feel bad.
#4Dark_Oni12398Posted 7/9/2012 12:13:47 PM
I stopped reading when you said WW doesn't need smite.

Your obviously bad and should feel bad.
---
Welcome to GameFAQ. Please keep you opinions too yourself, type with perfect spelling and grammar and god help you if you state something as fact.
#5count_hamstein(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2012 12:14:09 PM
PenguinsROOL posted...
Malphite's fine, don't ever tell the jungler not to grab smite. That's a bad decision and you should feel bad.

But he's Warwick.
---
#6davidaaronkPosted 7/9/2012 12:14:09 PM
Yes you thought that warwick didn't need smite to jungle, so you're probably terrible.
---
Steam ID = KatzDave (Add me!) Multi-player games below... (PC/DS/Wii)
AS,AT,AW,B,B+,BF2,BP,CSS,DDS,GW,L4D,L4D2, MK,MiB,PHG,PPT,PVK,RFG,SC,SF4,SMC4,SSE,TC,TF2
#7Aj_pancakesPosted 7/9/2012 12:14:57 PM
Jungler always needs smite to help insure that his buffs won't get stolen. Malphite is cool, he works better as a jungler imo though.
---
Heaven just isn't hot enough
#8MMG_Posted 7/9/2012 12:15:28 PM
count_hamstein posted...
PenguinsROOL posted...

But he's Warwick.

The blind monk.
---
^This.
We need google space.
#9Dark_Oni12398Posted 7/9/2012 12:15:32 PM
count_hamstein posted...
PenguinsROOL posted...

But he's Warwick.

Wow....you really are bad....
---
Welcome to GameFAQ. Please keep you opinions too yourself, type with perfect spelling and grammar and god help you if you state something as fact.
#10SalvatorePosted 7/9/2012 12:16:37 PM
You were right on everything... besides Warwick not taking smite. So both actors were being idiots, but about different things.
---
Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all
Together we stand; divided we fall.