Need a new build for eve.

#1KeyeszxPosted 7/19/2012 4:43:26 AM
I feel she's more of an ap champ with her spells having better ratios with ap than ad but then she basically has to autoattack so I just don't know. Any tips?
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#2ThatonesmartguyPosted 7/19/2012 4:48:56 AM
manamune is core
---
PSN & Steam: RoundhouseSteak
http://i.imgur.com/4kz9z.gif
#3GainazzoPosted 7/19/2012 4:49:06 AM
TF build worked with old eve, could imagine it works with the new one too.
#4Cmac4Posted 7/19/2012 4:57:57 AM
I have been rushing triforce starting with Sheen...She just does so much freaking damage with just a Triforce and max rank Hate Spike. Wriggles probably isnt a bad idea to get first as well but I havent been. Granted ive only played 3 games with her so far but I havent lost yet :D
#5SorrySleepingPosted 7/19/2012 5:10:49 AM
Gainazzo posted...

Lichbane worked with the old Eve. She was better for AP before.

Now? I'll wait to see. Hybrid may be the best option on her.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#6GainazzoPosted 7/19/2012 5:14:31 AM
SorrySleeping posted...
Gainazzo posted...

Lichbane worked with the old Eve. She was better for AP before.

Now? I'll wait to see. Hybrid may be the best option on her.

Jungling draws to building at least some ad. I think hybrid might be the way to go too ( haven't played the new eve) just saying if you wanna go AP this is the best way to go as Eve.
#7ohnoitslueshiPosted 7/19/2012 5:15:24 AM
DFG works quite well on new Eve.
---
"No more silly faces."
#8Nazgl5LordofNazPosted 7/19/2012 5:16:08 AM
Her E is now attack speed, so it seems that hybrid is almost a requirement even with her new and improved Q.
---
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*
#9Keyeszx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 5:21:34 AM
That's what I'm thinking. Because even though her spells have better ap ratios her e is for attack speed and her w is for movement speed to keep up with them. But even then the attack speed doesn't bring you up that much. So would you stack attack speed or just keep spamming q while throwing in a auto attack to hit with the sheen effect?

Although her ult is amazingly good. The slow lets me get in and kill or even help my team get a whole team kill. I think only people I'll have problems with is ali and others who can break the effect.
---
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#10Keyeszx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 5:45:13 AM
Also what order would you level the spells? I'm thinking q maxed first but then I'm not sure whether to do w or e after that.
---