So Deathcap is pretty good...

#21Mouse_Crouse(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 7:14:22 PM
Damien94 posted...
Then you really shouldn't be calling out other people for being "bad".

Go back to my posts and find me where I said he was 'bad'. I simply wondered if this made any sense. And pointed out that he was racking up kills at the beginning when he had normal items, then started dying a lot after piling these up. no where did I say he was 'good' 'bad' or otherwise. Simply pointed out when he changed the items he folded like wet paper because of no HP/MP Armor or Resists.

Theivey3 posted...
Why do you have two?

I have 2 because even though the passive does not stack, the AP does, and it's the most AP in a single item when you only have one slot to fill, I only had 1 until I filled my build then sold the boots for the extra AP. However 5 means you have no bonus HP/MP no Armor or Resists.
#22Mouse_Crouse(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 7:14:58 PM
OwlRammer posted...
A deathcap gives 30% bonus AP. He had 5 hats. That means he got 150% bonus AP. And with each hat giving 140 AP, that's 700 AP, with the bonus 150% that makes 1750 AP. That is a very good build.

The Passive is Unique, it does not stack.
#23Hydra1432Posted 8/6/2012 7:44:07 PM
There are always better items to build than stacking items with uniques, and try not to talk back to people here about this stuff because being new you will always be wrong. Wanna know a better item than a second Deathcap? Rylai's, Voidstaff, Deathfiregrasp, WotA, Doran ring.
---
How long must we wait? http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=GiwZvPKhsDo#!
http://i.imgur.com/JVCt0.gif
#24FvPPosted 8/6/2012 7:46:55 PM
shingo fan posted...
Must be a TF2 fan.

10/10

Also a lot of builds are... off.
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#25Fire_AwayPosted 8/6/2012 7:58:52 PM
Mejais Grail Archangel's Two Deathcaps NO BOOTS Karthus wants to make fun of someone else's build

Never change GameFAQs
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Planescape: Torment, Dungeon Defenders (PC), EVERY STEAM GAME EVER (OMG)
#26magnusblitzPosted 8/6/2012 8:03:37 PM
Mouse_Crouse posted...
He was far deadlier at the beginning of the game then at the end because he had no HP and no resists, never lived long enough to get kills.

Eh, that shouldn't've been the problem. You can build Karthus glass cannon, since you'll get 7 seconds after death to cast skittles and use ult.

Granted, it's usually more effective to build somewhat tanky so you can at least absorb a bunch of the enemy team's damage before going into your 7 seconds of post-mortem casting, but it's not as if he completely wouldn't get to do any damage. A 1000 damage ult on your entire team isn't nothing.

Ps2Twilight posted...
lol Annie with a Lich bane

What's wrong with Lich Bane on Annie? 4 second cooldown base on her Q isn't bad for procs, and she has the range to use it safely.
#27Supah_AxelPosted 8/6/2012 8:07:06 PM
Mouse_Crouse posted...
OwlRammer posted...
A deathcap gives 30% bonus AP. He had 5 hats. That means he got 150% bonus AP. And with each hat giving 140 AP, that's 700 AP, with the bonus 150% that makes 1750 AP. That is a very good build.

The Passive is Unique, it does not stack.

That's how you determine if something stacks or not? if it doesn't stack, why did you build 2 deathcaps yourself?
---
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
#28Mouse_Crouse(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 9:57:04 PM(edited)
Supah_Axel posted...
That's how you determine if something stacks or not? if it doesn't stack, why did you build 2 deathcaps yourself?

I answered that in the post one before what you quoted. The passive does not stack, however it is the most AP in one slot available, so it's still AP that benefits the other's 30%.

Fire_Away posted...
Mejais Grail Archangel's Two Deathcaps NO BOOTS Karthus wants to make fun of someone else's build

Never change GameFAQs

Didn't read previous posts... sold the boots after my build was full to add AP.

Hydra1432 posted...
There are always better items to build than stacking items with uniques, and try not to talk back to people here about this stuff because being new you will always be wrong. Wanna know a better item than a second Deathcap? Rylai's, Voidstaff, Deathfiregrasp, WotA, Doran ring.

Rylai's, sure.
Voidstaff, sure.
Doran Ring... umm.
#29Guardian of HyrulePosted 8/6/2012 9:59:11 PM
TF2-style build.
---
We can all learn something from the Legend of Zelda and it's triforce, Power is nothing without the courage and wisdom to make use of it...