The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Which jungler can carry the hardest?

#1mariokirbyfoxPosted 8/9/2012 9:52:22 AM
Which jungler is able to carry lategame better than any other? - Results (68 votes)
Shyvana
7.35% (5 votes)
Udyr
5.88% (4 votes)
Nocturne
30.88% (21 votes)
Skarner
7.35% (5 votes)
Mundo
5.88% (4 votes)
Lee Sin
13.24% (9 votes)
Alistar
13.24% (9 votes)
Nautilus
5.88% (4 votes)
Shaco
2.94% (2 votes)
Other (Please Post)
7.35% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Im looking for a jungler who is not only viable in laning but can carry late game relatively well, Im used to Udyr and Lee Sinr but late game I feel like theyre really only good for tanking and utility. I want a jungler who can make my team win, Im sick of doing great and then losing every team fight cause my teammates are idiots. Carying desnt necessarily mean doing pure damage, but enough damage and utility together to ensure team fights wins.
---
My old signature was deemed offensive to politicians. Now Ill just be offensive to hamsters. Stupid lazy hamsters.
#2DartkunPosted 8/9/2012 9:53:16 AM
If you want to carry, Noct becomes a hypercarry

If you want to make sure your derps can carry, Alistar makes even morons able to get kills.
---
Resident LoL Board Katarina Player
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#3aiiirikPosted 8/9/2012 9:53:49 AM
Nocturne scales like crazy, and depending on how farmed he is, he can (almost) litterally 1v5 the enemy team.
---
You're just jealous because the voices are only talking to me.
#4RiliyksPosted 8/9/2012 9:55:16 AM
Kayle is quite good. She can push hard, has solid ganks early game, and 3 seconds of invunerability to any target.
---
Pkmn Diamond FC 2964-5171-5195
Gameplay>Graphics Typos hapen.
#5SlaynPosted 8/9/2012 9:57:07 AM
Noct can't lane, but it probably the heaviest damage of the above listed.

I like to use jungle Jax for hypercarry too. Can go straight up dps or tanky dps.
#6_Yag_Posted 8/9/2012 9:59:34 AM
Olaf and GP can carry pretty hard too
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#7BioToxic95Posted 8/9/2012 10:01:10 AM
Unless your team is completely brain dead, Alistar will win games.
---
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin
#8Suicidal SmurfPosted 8/9/2012 10:08:34 AM
Riliyks posted...
Kayle is quite good. She can push hard, has solid ganks early game, and 3 seconds of invunerability to any target.

Yeah, I agree Kayle is completely game changing
---
sail boat to harbor
#9BiglabronPosted 8/9/2012 10:23:36 AM(edited)
Nocturne excels the most because you can't put a price on vision.

Paranoia can blind the enemy as they land a blitz grab. Your team then initiates as they can't see, the enemy is now at a disadvantage because they grouped on a blinded grab.

Paranoia turns a gank loss into a possible double kill,.

Paranoia alone can blind the enemy as they tower dive a lane you cant get to in time, they either risk death blindly under the tower or just disengaging.

I've done all of these fairly often, nearly every game.

Nocturne's ult is priceless. You can lane with him, but you're only hurting your team by putting him in a dedicated lane. Jungle all the way.
---
Some people don't even know consoles are made by PC's, "palms face".
#10SH_WyrmPosted 8/9/2012 10:25:10 AM
Diana carries pretty damn hard out of the jungle. She's like Udyr in that all you need is Wit's to do damage.

Hecarim does quite a bit of damage too, though he's not on the poll for some reason.

mfw Lee Sin, Alistar, Naut, and Shaco are on a poll of lategame carries.
---
LoL: CitruSKnighT (NA) 113CandleMagic (EUW/Steam)
http://www.syrufit.jp/discography/ssc0014.html