Have they announced any Season 2 ranked rewards yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Have they announced any Season 2 ranked rewards yet?

User Info: Hojoroth

Hojoroth
4 years ago#1
See topic. I wants my free skins and whatnot.
This is an old account. I'm VsTheWorld on every other board.

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
4 years ago#2
Nothing but a fake rumour from EU forums.
?

User Info: xVashTS98x

xVashTS98x
4 years ago#3
Wait. What? There's rewards for ranking high at the end of a season? What kind of stuff are we talking about here, like was were season 1 prizes per rank and stuff?

I'm curious.
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random

User Info: Naxochils

Naxochils
4 years ago#4
xVashTS98x posted...
Wait. What? There's rewards for ranking high at the end of a season? What kind of stuff are we talking about here, like was were season 1 prizes per rank and stuff?

I'm curious.

I know of the J4 skin but that's about it. There might be more.
"But if i bootypooty when i don't have to bootypooty it might result in a bootydoody. And you don't want that on your mouth." - Meatwad

User Info: Kirby1207

Kirby1207
4 years ago#5
I hope its another extra gold prize, I am climbing to gold right now. another 100 elo or so to go
Ezreal is mai Waifu <3
GT: Kirby1207, League of Legends ID: AFrogOnCroak

User Info: BeerBongJohn

BeerBongJohn
4 years ago#6
xVashTS98x posted...

I'm curious.

they gave a kayle skin last season for anybody who's played over an "x" number of games and a jarvan skin for all players in gold ranking.
Man I love college *ey* I love drinking *ey* I love women *ey* Yeah I love college.

User Info: BowtotheTWIG

BowtotheTWIG
4 years ago#7
BeerBongJohn posted...
xVashTS98x posted...

I'm curious.

they gave a kayle skin last season for anybody who's played over an "x" number of games and a jarvan skin for all players in gold ranking.

Plus you got Kayle / Jarvan if you didn't own them, assuming you earned their skin
Rating FF Games: I 7, II 5, III 6, IV 9.5, V 7.5, VI 8.5, VII 8, VIII 9.5, IX 8.5, X 9, X2 7, XII 5, XIII 8, XIII2 7.5 XIV 2 FFT 9 FFTA 7.5, FFTA2 7, FF4HoL 4.

User Info: T3h_4rb1t0r

T3h_4rb1t0r
4 years ago#8
ive heard its a wukong skin for silver.
george washington was in a cult , and the cult was into aliens, man. yea the founding fathers were way into aliens.

User Info: BowtotheTWIG

BowtotheTWIG
4 years ago#9
T3h_4rb1t0r posted...
ive heard its a wukong skin for silver.

I heard it unlocks all 102 champions if you're platinum

But i don't have a source
Rating FF Games: I 7, II 5, III 6, IV 9.5, V 7.5, VI 8.5, VII 8, VIII 9.5, IX 8.5, X 9, X2 7, XII 5, XIII 8, XIII2 7.5 XIV 2 FFT 9 FFTA 7.5, FFTA2 7, FF4HoL 4.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 years ago#10
Last season it was a free kayle skin for X games of ranked, forum badges for silver and above, and a free jarvan skin for gold and above.

Gut instinct says it'll probably be Blitzcrank and Garen skins this time around.
"To this day, I'm not sure how a grizzly bear manages to sneak into my fort and steal my beer."
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Have they announced any Season 2 ranked rewards yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived