How to build Hecarim?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How to build Hecarim?
4 years ago#1
I hear mixed responses to this all the time. I hear build him tanky. Build him totally glass cannon since he can escape death so easily. What is it? What items are core? Build order? I just haven't been able to figure him out.
4 years ago#2
Sheen is core...Depending on the game you can rush it into a Triforce but in general you build him tanky after getting 2 GP/10 and a Sheen.
4 years ago#3
Inb4YouPickSkarnerInstead.
http://i.imgur.com/ijL9T.jpg
Nagisa is mai waifu
4 years ago#4
IoriYagami1992 posted...
Inb4YouPickSkarnerInstead.

No, you're not in before, because you just said it.
4 years ago#5
People build Hecarim tanky because his W scales off of all damage that your opponents receive, even from your teammates. So if you heal back 400 health in a teamfight while building glass cannon, that's not going to do much. But if you heal back 400 health and have 200 armor and MR to back it up, that's quite a bit.

Plus, with a tanky build, Hecarim is still able to do enough damage with Sheen/Trinity Force to dive the enemy AD carry or AP caster and take them out of the fight.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters
4 years ago#6
Boots
Philos/shurelias
HoG
Sheen/TF
FH
Randuins/GA/FoN
Last Whisper

Do sick damage and still be unkillable late game.
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
4 years ago#7
Hyper Inferno posted...
People build Hecarim tanky because his W scales off of all damage that your opponents receive, even from your teammates. So if you heal back 400 health in a teamfight while building glass cannon, that's not going to do much. But if you heal back 400 health and have 200 armor and MR to back it up, that's quite a bit.

Plus, with a tanky build, Hecarim is still able to do enough damage with Sheen/Trinity Force to dive the enemy AD carry or AP caster and take them out of the fight.

Thank you, that clarified a lot.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How to build Hecarim?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived