Simple tip to get to at least gold elo as jungler

#1innovator320Posted 8/29/2012 8:28:02 AM
Always invade lvl 1

In soloque it will always be better to be aggressive than passive because the other team in not coordinated

If you feel other team would invade you just have support ward your red

Strong junglers should always go long route and steal enemy wraiths and red, this lets you hit lvl 6 way before other jungler or give you the freedom to camp lanes longer at lvl 4

If you team is very strong compared to other team go steal blue

It is impossible to be stuck below gold elo if you do this simple thing correctly

They only reason to start in you jungle is if you want to save smite to invade them immediately after

as for junglers such as amumu, after the last patch his "e" mana cost went way down so even with him go steal the red, This is even stronger on amumu and malph because it lets them hit 6 way faster then usual and is unexpected

another reason this strat is perfect in soloque is it gets your team on the same page

when you tell your team to invade red long way it gets everyone focused on same thing and builds confidence in eachother, when most sub gold games being lost due to losing team raging this is a way to start the game off right.

If you are a jungler below gold elo, if you dont do this every game your not trying to win imo

also if you are not a jungler, try to recommend this pregame, but dont push for it... sometimes junglers sub gold have no idea how to invade or what to do after it .. hence why they are sub 1500 elo

gl in your games and I hope this helps out xD
#2happyscrub1Posted 8/29/2012 8:33:55 AM
innovator320 posted...
Always invade lvl 1....

I stop reading right there. Invading is HIGHLY depended on each team's champ comp.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#3gkh5Posted 8/29/2012 8:37:43 AM
I think it's important to note that you need to wait until 1:35ish to go into their jungle. I've seen so many invades that would've been guaranteed first blood and buff steal go awry lately because wannabe's blow their load too early.
#4PhoenixNinePosted 8/29/2012 8:38:36 AM
No it's not, he's telling you how it is. At that elo people don't really know how to properly defend/cover, might AFK at the wrong places, might be late to their spots, might not even expect an invade. It's a good plan.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#5XxjudgementPosted 8/29/2012 8:40:06 AM
Or instead of reading that play amumu jungle because people at that elo generally don't know what or how to counter jungle.
---
XBL: Woah its Martin
LoL: Woah its Jesus
#6innovator320(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 8:44:25 AM
happyscrub1

correct me if im wrong, but i'm going to assume your inexperienced or low elo,

In solo que below 1500 elo you should always invade

IT DOESNT MATTER what your comp is if your catching them off gaurd

also i specifically noted to focus on invading their red from the long way because sub 1500 elo people dont watch jungle or if they do YOU WILL GET FREE FB or at the least make them flash

my main is: cram320
smurf: triggerhappypope

I 100% agree that in 5v5 ranked you have to be more carefull about invading with specific comps, but in soloque comp does not matter at that elo at all, its all about skill
#7xRustySpoonPosted 8/29/2012 8:48:04 AM
i like the you brought up if you're not jungling, don't force the issue if your jungler doesn't want to invade. chances are if he's hesitant, he doesn't really know what he's doing. I'd rather have him do a standard route than invade and get miles behind because he doesn't know what to do afterwards.
---
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#8XxjudgementPosted 8/29/2012 8:50:00 AM(edited)
innovator320 posted...
happyscrub1

correct me if im wrong, but i'm going to assume your inexperienced or low elo,

In solo que below 1500 elo you should always invade

IT DOESNT MATTER what your comp is if your catching them off gaurd

also i specifically noted to focus on invading their red from the long way because sub 1500 elo people dont watch jungle or if they do YOU WILL GET FREE FB or at the least make them flash

my main is: cram320
smurf: triggerhappypope

I 100% agree that in 5v5 ranked you have to be more carefull about invading with specific comps, but in soloque comp does not matter at that elo at all, its all about skill

I hate to agree with happyscrub, but comp does matter in a way, not saying you're wrong or anything. If you try to invade a team that has both ali and Taric you're not going to win that fight if their nearby each other.
---
XBL: Woah its Martin
LoL: Woah its Jesus
#9xMikhalxPosted 8/29/2012 8:52:06 AM
I'd hate to disagree with happyscrub because he's such a happyscrub, but sub-1500 Elo, most people are so bad and uncoordinated that if you have even one other person with you, the chances are very high that your invasion will be successful.

I've gotten most of my friends to gold when playing on their account to show them how to gain Elo (unfortunately they drop to silver/borderline bronze immediately after), but when I did jungle, that's how I abused lack of experience/coordination from the other team.
#10YourJanissaryPosted 8/29/2012 8:55:38 AM
i thought this was gonna be like one of those "One weird old tip from a mom who discovered the secret to teeth whitening. Learn why dentists HATE her!"
---
Google is sexist!
http://i.imgur.com/fXDzT.png