3. gg 4th evolution point on kha zix
3 years ago#1
may as well afk now guys
3 years ago#2
2ez2ez2ez
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board Heart Platinum Champion~
3 years ago#3
/all gg head of kha'zix. surrender now, nubz.
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
3 years ago#4
game is just terribly designed now, khazix / rengar picked every tourney gg riot
3 years ago#5
in all honesty though

i think people will just prioritize Khazix's evolution based on whether or not they want their last point in W or R

assuming rengar isnt in the game
3 years ago#6
2ez2ez2ez posted...
in all honesty though

i think people will just prioritize Khazix's evolution based on whether or not they want their last point in W or R

assuming rengar isnt in the game

Why would you take evolved W last? If anything it's the best one.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/randomdog
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0n0u5Wqx21qg7eypo1_250.gif
3 years ago#7
All his evolves are good. AoE passive proc on something that already hits like a ton of bricks? Sold. Refresh and hilarious leap range? Sold. Additional passive proc and giant beef boost (plus nifty recolor)? Sold.

Q, on the other hand, feels really optional - While awesome for dueling dudes in the jungle or dragoning and such, it's...not that great for teamfights.
---
"To this day, I'm not sure how a grizzly bear manages to sneak into my fort and steal my beer."
3 years ago#8
2ez2ez2ez posted...
game is just terribly designed now, khazix / rengar picked every tourney gg riot

I would think they wouldn't be picked after the other is already picked

To make sure the chance of the opposing team getting the head/evo point doesn't exist
---
"the babies cat crying sounds is turning me on like crazy." - Tommy2GoGo
3 years ago#9
W doesn't hit that hard , the only reason you'd get an evolved W was if your team needed slows
3 years ago#10
W doesn't hit that hard , the only reason you'd get an evolved W was if your team needed slows

W and an extra 250 damage per target from passive-proc hits plenty hard for something with an aoe that large.

Battin' a burst of 500, easy.
---
"To this day, I'm not sure how a grizzly bear manages to sneak into my fort and steal my beer."
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. gg 4th evolution point on kha zix

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived