Is Hecarim OP?

#1FatherRussiaPosted 9/26/2012 6:03:43 AM
Wait, before you laugh at me.

He has insane base stats, probably some of the best in the game from top to bottom. His Q w/ max CDR does -appreciable- damage for a tank, but the big thing is when he drops that W (~50% uptime with max CDR) in team fights he is borderline invincible.

Boots
GP5s if you want...
FH
TF
FoN/BV/GA/Warmogs

His ult really helps him split into your team and once he is there he will stay full health until the fight winds down simply because of his W. All this time he is chunking anyone around him with a Q ever 1.4 seconds (or whatever the CD is with CDR + stacks)

Now I'm not saying he is a great pre-20 minutes champ, because I really don't think he is, but I feel like he has to be one of the best bruisers in the game once he has an item or two.

Also he is a horse.

Discuss.
#2shadyelfPosted 9/26/2012 6:06:48 AM
No because Malphite is still more useful.
---
?
#3arys75Posted 9/26/2012 6:08:51 AM
Not OP but he's pretty damn good.
#4BarrenitePosted 9/26/2012 6:13:00 AM
He's not op because he takes a bit to become invincible. But once endgame rolls around he isn't dying.
---
Kha'Zix is my waifu and no one else can have him
#5zero3nbaPosted 9/26/2012 6:17:51 AM
Please, don't become FotM...I can't bear to lose my pony.
---
But he's so smart and analytical, too. He could be a combination analyst and therapist. The world's first analrapist. - KMAnsem
#6Arken101Posted 9/26/2012 6:34:41 AM
In all honesty get some resists and CDR early through Randuins and SV and suddenly it doesn't matter whose on the enemy team you will not die so long as somebody else is attacking them.
---
CheeseItBaggins- "I found a great build for Twitch as AD Carry. I just lock in Tristana and do better."
#7gene0129Posted 9/26/2012 6:39:30 AM
shadyelf posted...
No because Malphite and Skarner are still more useful.

---
LinkXZelda supporter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Alg1thnHw&feature=related
#8BlocktopusPosted 9/26/2012 7:04:54 AM
No but he's annoying.
---
Be gone, evil forces, my soul is mine and I am alive!
#9SupaPowersPosted 9/26/2012 7:06:35 AM
Except for his ult (which arguably Skarner's is better anyways), Skarner does everything he can do, but better.
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
#10FlareZeroPosted 9/26/2012 7:13:08 AM
Heca just goes really fast.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.