Kha'Zix jungle build topic >.>

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Kha'Zix jungle build topic >.>
4 years ago#1
So i've been following the spotlight build of 9/21/0 with boots3/2dorans/brutalizer/bloodthirster/lw/ga/etc etc with exhaust/smite

I know it's only day one but i'm just looking for some feedback from experienced players, does that seem like an ok build so far? i've played 1 bot game and 1 normal blindpick and it worked fine in those 2 games. also i'm evolving q then e then r. should i switch r for w? i just like the 3 stealths really lol
SC2 : Koroioz 450
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS
4 years ago#2
I haven't played yet but I honestly think Gunblade will be a god-tier item on Kha-Zix jungle.

Double slow proc + dual scaling and lifesteal+spellvamp is amazing on a champ with limited cc opportunities outside of his passive.
LoL/XBL/Steam/Everything: TryHarderNubz
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg
4 years ago#3
I love your sig pic. Maoki Ross skin pls
4 years ago#4
while Gunblade would work on him, i don't think it's really optimal. it's only 40 atk, while his Q scales extremely hard on AD, and his W and E scale well as well.

Gunblade only gives +35 per passive, and a bit more healing. He doesn't need the lifesteal, though the spellvamp would be nice.

TL;DR it does give him very good stats, but it's damn expensive for what it gives. He really doesn't need the ap much
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
4 years ago#5
I go with:
Boots + Pots
Wriggles
Merc Treads/Tabi
Phage
Frozen Mallet
Guardian Angel
Infinity Edge
Gunblade

Not sure if I like it or not though.
4 years ago#6
I've been playing him a lot like Shyvana, just more AD than tanky. boots/3 + wriggles + philo /hog + phage.
4 years ago#7
Merc Treads/Frozen Mallet/Bloodthirster/Last Whisper/Maw of Malmortius/Guardian Angel

No particular order of acquisition.

Runes:
AD
Armor
MR/lvl
MS

Start cloth + 5

How I've been doing it and it is going very well. It is a rich build but with his gank potential you can get a lead and either end the game fast (20 minute surrender) or if the game drags on end up with this build and do over 1000+ damage on Q when evolved, all with around 2800 health.
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!
4 years ago#8
His Q is massively powerful, at the 20 minute mark on a bot game I was doing pretty poorly and still did 580 damage without the unseen threat bonus.
4 years ago#9
I like playing him as lane. W makes minions a joke...easy, easy farming, and decent poking and harassment. And then the ganks begin... :D
Emergency. Induction. Port. - Tali
4 years ago#10
I love his evolved e, got caught out? JUMP HALF WAY ACROSS THE MAP lol
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Kha'Zix jungle build topic >.>

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived