Who's more fun: Rengar or Kha'Zix?

#1gkh5Posted 9/28/2012 11:21:38 PM(edited)
Topic. Just hit 6300...played Rengar a bit on my friend's account and was liking him a lot. It seems like he's probably a better early-mid game champ whereas Kha'Zix is a bit better later with the extra mobility helping him to engage and disengage better? It also seems that Rengar jungles better?
#2KK_the_SliderPosted 9/28/2012 11:22:47 PM
I find Kha'Zix more fun, but I'm biased and like Void Monsters the most.
#3LimeInCoconutPosted 9/28/2012 11:36:48 PM
They're very similar.

Rengar can snowball harder with his Bonetooth necklace, and is manaless with a heal, giving himself great sustain in top lane.

Zix has an amazing gap-closer and escape that works like Tristana's jump when evolved, and doesn't need to be in a bush to use it.

Zix also has powerful ranged harass, that rengar lacks. His Bola is really only used for the slow. Zix has that with AOE if you evolve W.

But really, they are both strong.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6AzX0.gif http://i.imgur.com/x7ji9.jpg
#4iXCelticXiPosted 9/29/2012 12:33:54 AM
LimeInCoconut posted...
They're very similar.

Rengar can snowball harder with his Bonetooth necklace, and is manaless with a heal, giving himself great sustain in top lane.

Zix has an amazing gap-closer and escape that works like Tristana's jump when evolved, and doesn't need to be in a bush to use it.

Zix also has powerful ranged harass, that rengar lacks. His Bola is really only used for the slow. Zix has that with AOE if you evolve W.

But really, they are both strong.

lol pretty sure TC asked who's more fun, not how their kits work... xD
---
LoL IGN: TA HumblePie.
Formerly GreedyCowPuncher, Support Main.
#5Suicidal SmurfPosted 9/29/2012 12:44:32 AM
rengar because his ult is hilarious
---
sail boat to harbor
#6MaurithPosted 9/29/2012 3:51:34 AM
The only un-fun thing about Kha'Zix is that he runs on mana. I'd say he's easily the most fun champ they've released in 2012.
---
See you in another life, brother.
[LoL mains: Janna, Fizz, Rumble, Sona, Ezreal, Jarvan IV]
#7angelwkw3Posted 9/29/2012 4:02:54 AM
Same champion but Rengar is just stronger.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#8gkh5(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 10:01:33 AM
Bump for more opinions...also skill order on Kha?
#9Her_PaladinPosted 9/29/2012 12:14:51 PM
I'd say they're both pretty fun but Rengar gets the edge because of his awesome voice/quotes.

DON'T TRIP
---
This is my battle
This is my fight
#10SKEXEPosted 9/29/2012 12:38:56 PM
I played Rengar once and never wanted to play him again.

Kha'Zix is one of my new main players. Love him to death.

Haven't decided on a skill order exactly. When jungling, I do:

W - > Q -> W -> E -> Q/W -> R

The early two points in W helps with sustain, and by fourth level I'm ready to gank. Whether I get another Q or W in 5 depends on how I'm doing at the time (If I've gotten a kill/assist or two/farmed enough for items I grab another Q, if I still need the health gain I grab W). Max order I've done so far is E (cool down), Q then W, grabbing R when I can.

I still haven't decided on evolution order. So far I've only evolved E, Q and W, never evolving R. E first seems scariest tho.
---
PSN: BFOUR
Continuum Shift Main: Hazama. Totally the best scrub ever, get at me