The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Alright sick of baddies complaining about K/D ratios...

#1SoljahPosted 10/2/2012 7:41:29 PM
...And forgetting Assists. Yes they matter. everyone complains about the 1/5 player, but would it be as bad if they were 1/5/25, not in my books.
---
Your Friendly Monster Hunter Soljah
http://i.imgur.com/BzYfm.jpg
#2TheSchrefPosted 10/2/2012 7:43:26 PM
How often do you see someone go 1/5/25? I literally don't think I've ever seen any nonsupport do that. It's usually more like 1/7/4
#3Alakazam_fanPosted 10/2/2012 7:44:13 PM
wow 5 deaths

u r so noob I'd report u1!!1!!one!!!!111!11!!1111
---
http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af354/Alakazam_fan/2012-09-15_2040.png
Rihoof pls
#4Soljah(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 7:45:45 PM
TheSchref posted...
How often do you see someone go 1/5/25? I literally don't think I've ever seen any nonsupport do that. It's usually more like 1/7/4

jungles and support hit ratios like that all the time.
---
Your Friendly Monster Hunter Soljah
http://i.imgur.com/BzYfm.jpg
#5xRustySpoonPosted 10/2/2012 7:46:58 PM
Soljah posted...

No they don't.
---
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#6TheSchrefPosted 10/2/2012 7:47:55 PM
Soljah posted...
TheSchref posted...

I said "nonsupports" and I've never seen a jungle with a score anywhere near 1/5/25. Not even 1/5/20. A few times I've seen someone go something like 0/4/14 and they'd be raging about not getting kills, but I've never seen a nonsupport get 15+ assists and get 0-2 kills
#7Sarick_LyrePosted 10/2/2012 7:52:03 PM
TheSchref posted...

Its a common number for mid champions to hit if the game gets an absurd early teamfight stage at mid that extends to most of the game. You can't 100-0 anyone really and you don't have the sustained damage to have an even shot to take kills if you're not saving your abilities for the final blow only.

Occasionally the jungler can hit that too. Especially since recently junglers were all about the CC (Cho'Gath, Amumu, Alistar, Nautilus and Maokai just to name a few).
#8TheSchrefPosted 10/2/2012 8:00:42 PM
Sarick_Lyre posted...
TheSchref posted...

Its a common number for mid champions to hit if the game gets an absurd early teamfight stage at mid that extends to most of the game. You can't 100-0 anyone really and you don't have the sustained damage to have an even shot to take kills if you're not saving your abilities for the final blow only.

Occasionally the jungler can hit that too. Especially since recently junglers were all about the CC (Cho'Gath, Amumu, Alistar, Nautilus and Maokai just to name a few).

Obviously those champs will all get tons of assists, but in over 1300 games played I've never seen anyone with 0-2 kills and 15+ assists (besides supports).
#9tlalynet0Posted 10/2/2012 8:02:18 PM(edited)
TheSchref posted...

I do that as tank support, tank jungle, or just plain tank all the time if the game runs long enough...

Sometimes my score as mid goes that way if laning is slow and the carry does well Perhaps a few more on the personal kills, but mostly assists to a strong carry.

It's true that if you're a support hog and playing really well you may not get those 5 deaths in.
#10VoidgolemPosted 10/2/2012 8:01:50 PM

Hi.

well, wait, there was that one time where I didn't.

Nevermind.
---
"To this day, I'm not sure how a grizzly bear manages to sneak into my fort and steal my beer."