Alright sick of baddies complaining about K/D ratios...

#11happyscrub1Posted 10/2/2012 9:11:59 PM
tlalynet0 posted...
TheSchref posted...
How often do you see someone go 1/5/25? I literally don't think I've ever seen any nonsupport do that. It's usually more like 1/7/4

I do that as tank support, tank jungle, or just plain tank all the time if the game runs long enough...

Sometimes my score as mid goes that way if laning is slow and the carry does well Perhaps a few more on the personal kills, but mostly assists to a strong carry.

It's true that if you're a support hog and playing really well you may not get those 5 deaths in.

I have scores like that playing as rammus
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#12ineedaname88Posted 10/2/2012 9:14:59 PM
If I'm having a bad game as GP I make sure to get a bunch of assists to make up for it... So easy to get assists for doing just about nothing on him.
---
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.
#13xRustySpoonPosted 10/2/2012 9:18:40 PM
ineedaname88 posted...
If I'm having a bad game as GP I make sure to get a bunch of assists to make up for it... So easy to get assists for doing just about nothing on him.

This man has unintentionally stated why assists don't mean as much as you think they do.

This is no different from any other stat.
---
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#14crap monkeyPosted 10/2/2012 9:20:44 PM
TheSchref posted...
How often do you see someone go 1/5/25? I literally don't think I've ever seen any nonsupport do that. It's usually more like 1/7/4

You don't play as/with good junglers. Sometimes you don't get the last hit but that doesn't mean you don't help. Especially with some junglers (Nautilus, Cho Gath, Nunu, Fiddlesticks, Alistar, Maokai, etc) you want to give all your kills to your teammates. If you die 5 times but give your lanes 5 kill a piece (not to mention the amount of work you're doing in a team fight that net you assists) than you will easily attain a score of 1/5/25. I've done it many times with a variety of junglers.
#15TheSchrefPosted 10/2/2012 9:25:41 PM(edited)
crap monkey posted...
TheSchref posted...

You don't play as/with good junglers. Sometimes you don't get the last hit but that doesn't mean you don't help. Especially with some junglers (Nautilus, Cho Gath, Nunu, Fiddlesticks, Alistar, Maokai, etc) you want to give all your kills to your teammates. If you die 5 times but give your lanes 5 kill a piece (not to mention the amount of work you're doing in a team fight that net you assists) than you will easily attain a score of 1/5/25. I've done it many times with a variety of junglers.

I'm not saying a jungle allowing his lanes to get all the kills is a bad thing, I'm saying it never happens (in games I play in).
#16shadyelfPosted 10/2/2012 9:28:41 PM
I see support, supporty mid (like Zilean), and tank (either jungle or top lane) get scores like that a lot and they usually don't get called out.
---
?
#17BuIzeebPosted 10/2/2012 9:31:40 PM
My only ranked game as Janna has a record of 1/3/16. Not as extreme as the original example but it shows it can happen. It's more common on high utility low damage champs, particularly if they have some easy way to gather assists, such as long ranged aoe damage or ally buffs.
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
#18TheSchrefPosted 10/2/2012 9:34:52 PM
BuIzeeb posted...
My only ranked game as Janna has a record of 1/3/16. Not as extreme as the original example but it shows it can happen. It's more common on high utility low damage champs, particularly if they have some easy way to gather assists, such as long ranged aoe damage or ally buffs.

Nonsupports.

Or were you AP mid?
#19VynzdrixPosted 10/2/2012 9:35:49 PM
Deep inside Area 57, the underground bunker beneath the White House, there is a telephone. It rests on a small wooden table in the mathematical center of the impossibly enormous room that contains it.

Only seven people know that this phone exists. Only three have ever touched it.. Today, it rang.

"Hello?"

Obama's heart was pounding. It was hard to focus. Fear gripped him like his favorite television show, the Wire, or like those haunting dreams about a hillbilly named Steve forcing him to learn about nascar culture.

"We have more information from the book. What is your offer?"

A man's heart can only stop for so long before he knows the face of death. The silence was deafening, a truly stupid description. Obama knew what he had to say.

"Chicago. You can have Chicago."

Michael Jordan would never forgive him, but some things were more important than the True King. Some things were more important than -anything else-.

"Our language experts have confirmation. 1/5/25 is a good score."

The line was dead, and Obama could taste the salty tears of joy as they trickled down his beautiful, made-for-public-appearance face.
#20BuIzeebPosted 10/2/2012 9:35:50 PM
TheSchref posted...
BuIzeeb posted...

Nonsupports.

Or were you AP mid?

Oh, right, didn't see that. No, I was a support.
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps