The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Which champions are the bane of your existance?

#1EqualismPosted 10/3/2012 7:34:43 AM
Jayce, I just don't even know. Is he overpowered or do I just not know how to counter him? Like maybe you guys can enlighten me, but his damage output is insane. Like I have seen him with pretty much no damage boosting items take out half of someone's life in one hit.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QEdEj.jpg
#2hawkeye2188Posted 10/3/2012 7:36:42 AM
Katarina. She's too fast for me.
---
GT: hawkeye2188
#3tpoyoyPosted 10/3/2012 7:37:14 AM
Jayce as well although fortunately being nowhere near lvl 30 I rarely encounter him

Evelynn

and

Teemo
#4SharzakenatorPosted 10/3/2012 7:39:00 AM
I have never won a lane against a Pantheon. Dem spears.
---
TOasters gonna TOast
#5DiplomacySCPosted 10/3/2012 7:40:08 AM(edited)
Equalism posted...
Jayce, I just don't even know. Is he overpowered or do I just not know how to counter him?

Both.

It's really hard to counter him because if you try to commit/trade with him he presses RQE and both disengages and wins the trade simultaneously. Otherwise he sits in ranged and farms and pokes. He's hard to gank because of his built-in Ghost/Shurelyas and the disengage on his E. His E sets up ganks incredibly well too, even if it means flashing to hit the opponent backward.

Makes me wonder what made Riot think Thundering Blow was a good idea/design.
#6ineedaname88Posted 10/3/2012 7:40:30 AM
Katarina... Only because I don't have her and whenever someone else gets a kill all you hear is them complaining about KS.
---
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.
#7MrSandman666Posted 10/3/2012 7:41:41 AM(edited)
Equalism posted...
Jayce, I just don't even know. Is he overpowered or do I just not know how to counter him? Like maybe you guys can enlighten me, but his damage output is insane. Like I have seen him with pretty much no damage boosting items take out half of someone's life in one hit.

LOL. Yeah.... Jayce has no counter. Best you can hope for is that your jungle is good and help you win your lane.
---
We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak. -Albert Einstein
#8Dragonfable101Posted 10/3/2012 7:41:06 AM
Pantheon, Teemo, Airplanes.
---
man,this is insane!!!!...lets do it!
#9BleedingRedPosted 10/3/2012 7:45:37 AM
Teemo.

Not because he's hard to deal with, though he can be in the right hands -- because he's annoying.
---
Why are you so astonished? Nah I ain't got a degree just intelligence in abundance.
SPERO MELIORA
#10SoIldSnlvyPosted 10/3/2012 8:02:02 AM
Anivia and Blitzcrank. The first because I have no idea how you deal with her at any time and the latter because I can deal with him, but my AD carry / support will always feed his AD

ALWAYS
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven