Why are people who usually come from call of duty to LoL so much better?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why are people who usually come from call of duty to LoL so much better?

User Info: crondizzle

crondizzle
4 years ago#61
lol @ you nubs who think LoL and CoD take skill. The whole reason these games are popular is cause they're ez-mode.

User Info: Darkyellow327

Darkyellow327
4 years ago#62
If this is a troll topic, the OP is the master.
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle

User Info: Rihawf

Rihawf
4 years ago#63
Darkyellow327 posted...
If this is a troll topic, the OP is the master.

It's all comedy!
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)

User Info: Garfield64

Garfield64
4 years ago#64
Interesting theory my k:d ration is 41:1 in COD. Though I got platinum in League of Legends immediately and was easy to keep it.

Though I always thought it's just cause everyone else is brain dead and thinks in slow motion.

If it counts I do talk crazy fast and type 147 wpm with just pecking.
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!

User Info: WFG_Elitest

WFG_Elitest
4 years ago#65
Having a good K/D in CoD means that you're good at it? Have any of you even made an money off your game (I have in Halo through MLG...)?
twitch.tv/elitest

User Info: Dota2

Dota2
4 years ago#66
hey I used to play cod >.>
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.imgur.com/XcvXj.gif

User Info: Eclypse9810

Eclypse9810
4 years ago#67
xHaterade posted...
Me, Patch, Rusty, Merci, Cheese, F5in, and Cow

7 of the best players on this board started with a history in console gaming and most notably the Call of Duty Franchise. We all maintained K/D ratios above 3.0 especially rusty with a staggering 8.0 K/D ration.

I initially thought that when you were talking about the K/D ratio, you were talking about your LoL ratio's, in which that would be a fairly good ratio, since even I am just under 2.0 K/D.

But I realized you're talking about CoD K/D ratio's, which I find hilarious. Good job killing 8 year olds who dont know right trigger from left trigger. Brag when you get that in a CS title on PC, thanks.
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.

User Info: crondizzle

crondizzle
4 years ago#68
Eclypse9810 posted...
xHaterade posted...
Me, Patch, Rusty, Merci, Cheese, F5in, and Cow

7 of the best players on this board started with a history in console gaming and most notably the Call of Duty Franchise. We all maintained K/D ratios above 3.0 especially rusty with a staggering 8.0 K/D ration.

I initially thought that when you were talking about the K/D ratio, you were talking about your LoL ratio's, in which that would be a fairly good ratio, since even I am just under 2.0 K/D.

But I realized you're talking about CoD K/D ratio's, which I find hilarious. Good job killing 8 year olds who dont know right trigger from left trigger. Brag when you get that in a CS title on PC, thanks.

As soon as someone says "K/D Ration" i just assume they are a complete idiot or a young child. Who the hell doesn't know the difference between Ratio and Ration?

User Info: Ariavoltage

Ariavoltage
4 years ago#69
I almost forgot people like this existed.. -1 for humanity...

User Info: Exilious

Exilious
4 years ago#70
Kids with no jobs or responsibilities have much more time to play video games and get good at them. Seeing as 95% of CoD players fall into that category, there's your answer.
i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte Windforce 3x GTX 680 OC | 12gb PNY XLR8 DDR3 1600mhz CAS-7 | OCZ Vertex 3 120gb
LeagueCraft ARAM Admin / Blacklist Administrator
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why are people who usually come from call of duty to LoL so much better?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived