Official Season 2 World Championship Topic 2

#411DrPrimemasterPosted 10/4/2012 8:24:36 PM
At least that support thing was funny.
---
Metroids suck
#412qqaaxxPosted 10/4/2012 8:24:54 PM
qqaaxx posted...
Why would anyone pick Udyr? Seriously confused

M5 picked Udyr for EU finals. He has his weaknesses, but there is nothing at all wrong with him as a champion.

Hopefully they use him here so I can see why anyone would use him. I just don't see the positives...

Lighting fast jungle clear
Huge counter-jungle and counter-counter-jungle
On-demand stun
Great peeler
Tanky as hell

Udyr's only real flaw is that he has no gap closer, which is a pretty big deal and the reason why he's not picked more often.

Cheers. the no gap closer thing is why I don't understand the love; like skarner doesn't have one but at least he has that ult
---
insert sig here
#413YengeonPosted 10/4/2012 8:25:35 PM
Just making sure, so the winners of Group B face WE and TA?
---
#414TheSanjooPosted 10/4/2012 8:26:43 PM
Yengeon posted...
Just making sure, so the winners of Group B face WE and TA?
---

Yep.
---
Awfdkioepqlbmncxvutyshgzrj
#415AlmightyHamSandwichPosted 10/4/2012 8:27:37 PM
Lemme just say:

Dignitas is ****ing awful.
---
Miami Heat: 2012 NBA Champions | Torchlight 2: AlmightyHamSandwich
I'm a TWSSted bastard.
#416angelwkw3Posted 10/4/2012 8:27:58 PM
NA sucks, EU does too except M5 who is probably the only non Asian team that has a shot at this tourney.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#417DrPrimemasterPosted 10/4/2012 8:28:05 PM
Isn't there supposed to be a riven skin given out?
---
Metroids suck
#418VeeVeesPosted 10/4/2012 8:29:24 PM
clg.eu did not actually watch the previous match and has absolutely no idea what happened, lol
---
Rudy sucks
#419_HeXPosted 10/4/2012 8:31:18 PM
qqaaxx posted...
qqaaxx posted...
Why would anyone pick Udyr? Seriously confused

M5 picked Udyr for EU finals. He has his weaknesses, but there is nothing at all wrong with him as a champion.

Hopefully they use him here so I can see why anyone would use him. I just don't see the positives...

Lighting fast jungle clear
Huge counter-jungle and counter-counter-jungle
On-demand stun
Great peeler
Tanky as hell

Udyr's only real flaw is that he has no gap closer, which is a pretty big deal and the reason why he's not picked more often.

Cheers. the no gap closer thing is why I don't understand the love; like skarner doesn't have one but at least he has that ult

Skarner gets a lot of additional speed from his w and like we've seen many times now a flash + ult means someone is going down.

The way I see it Udyr is lacking in more than one area. He doesn't have a gap closer so he really can't initate teamfights, he doesn't have any crowd control other than a 1 sec stun in bear stance which again he usually won't get a chance to put to use because of the no gap closer. And he has no potential game changing ult (he doesn't even have an ult).
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#420EliteGuard99Posted 10/4/2012 8:34:15 PM
Why?! Why is no one banning Shen?!
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser