Jayce Nerfs Incoming

#1master_redPosted 10/4/2012 6:17:39 PM
Jayce stomping on everyone. Including Irelia.

Better nerf Jayce.
---
This is madness! - Will, AW DoR
#2noone369Posted 10/4/2012 6:22:17 PM
I was always wondering why Jayce didn't get nerfs because i never saw a game where Jayce lost his lane without very heavy jungler help.
---
She was absolutely sincere. Emperor help me, they really were pleased to see me. Things must be even worse here than I'd imagined. - Ciaphas Cain
I end topics.
#3tpoyoyPosted 10/4/2012 6:23:02 PM
ezrael is getting nerfed after the world championship all the other common champs like jayce

most likely not safe either
#4darkman95Posted 10/4/2012 6:23:13 PM
Somebody uses the champion really well, WE MUST NERF THE CHAMP TO HELL. By this logic every champ should be weak and no fun to play. Jayce is powerful DEAL WITH IT
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#5TheSchrefPosted 10/4/2012 6:24:41 PM
Yea, Jayce is a badass champion, but nobody seems to play him for some reason.. well, I guess they will be after these games.
#6mufficityPosted 10/4/2012 6:25:56 PM
Irelia losing to a Jayce?

Better nerf Irelia.
---
>_>_<_<
mufficity your sig makes me disoriented and i felt the need to tell you this- CU8E
#7tpoyoyPosted 10/4/2012 6:25:57 PM
darkman95 posted...
Somebody uses the champion really well, WE MUST NERF THE CHAMP TO HELL. By this logic every champ should be weak and no fun to play. Jayce is powerful DEAL WITH IT

aside from this topic its already been known jayce is at least close to op leading up to world championship
#8master_red(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 6:29:10 PM
darkman95 posted...

Yes. Have you not noticed how Riot picks the champions they're going to nerf?
We aren't the ones that deal with it. Riot does.
---
This is madness! - Will, AW DoR
#9TomorrowDogPosted 10/4/2012 6:33:39 PM
Jayce is strong, but that game wasn't the best example. He was handed top lane on a silver tray, and I suspect that Irelia was just not very good the way he moved off of the second tier tower to grab a CS when all 5 of the enemy team was standing a foot away from him.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#10Fenrir the WolfPosted 10/4/2012 6:37:53 PM(edited)
darkman95 posted...

You're the one who's gonna have to deal with it, because he almost certainly will be nerfed in some form.
---
And then John was a zombie.