I think Ezreal's E should be changed to be used more offensively

#11plasmatic5Posted 10/6/2012 9:38:10 AM
Blaze675 posted...
Totally not an Ezreal player looking for an O.P. buff nope. While we'er at it lets give Vayne the same range as Caitlin and refresh her ultimate when she kills a champ111!!!!

I'd LOVE THAT! haha.

But in all honesty, Ezreal's E needs a CD nerf, not buff/change. Ezreal is as popular as he is now because his damage is amazing AND he's a very safe champion. His E gets onto a 6 or 7 second effective cooldown. That's ridiculously good. It should get onto a 10 to 12 second EFFECTIVE cooldown. That means that it should be on a 15 to 18 second cooldown naturally and then with Q hits and CDR it gets down somewhere between 10 and 12. Of course, if they did that, you'll just have all the baddies stop playing ezreal and complaining about how useless he is now but they're bad. Why listen to them.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#12MizunoRyuuPosted 10/6/2012 4:05:11 PM
Blaze675 posted...
Totally not an Ezreal player looking for an O.P. buff nope. While we'er at it lets give Vayne the same range as Caitlin and refresh her ultimate when she kills a champ111!!!!

Caitlyn's ult should refresh upon killing a champ. Not saying she's bad, just saying her ult needs some loving.

In fact, the rest of her kit should be nerfed, just to warrant some sort of change to her ult. You know, like make it global range and armour piercing or something like that.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#13FoxxyFelineeePosted 10/6/2012 4:07:04 PM
It'd be better if it was on enemy kill/assist
---
I support Diablo online only, it's an MMO.
#14DiplomacySCPosted 10/6/2012 5:15:34 PM
MizunoRyuu posted...
Blaze675 posted...

Caitlyn's ult should refresh upon killing a champ. Not saying she's bad, just saying her ult needs some loving.

In fact, the rest of her kit should be nerfed, just to warrant some sort of change to her ult. You know, like make it global range and armour piercing or something like that.

Global targeted Darius ult?
#15ZjakzPosted 10/7/2012 7:53:57 AM
MizunoRyuu posted...
Blaze675 posted...

5 person quickscope spree
---
http://i.imgur.com/X4CdE.gif
#16_HeXPosted 10/7/2012 7:55:21 AM
Ezreal doesn't need any buffs, if anything he needs increased CD timer on his E.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.