I think everyone should start in what's referred to as "elo hell."

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I think everyone should start in what's referred to as "elo hell."
3 years ago#11
You're way overthinking everything. I've played at that elo when dodging still made you lose elo and all I needed to get out was win lane hard and pick someone that could carry. Your mechanical skills probably suck and first step to improving is to realise you suck and that there has to be sucky people for you to be better than them.
---
gibe moni pls
3 years ago#12
Honestly I don't even think you need to ward at that elo.
---
XBL: Woah its Martin
LoL: Woah its Jesus
3 years ago#13
They should add individual elo points, if you play well you get elo points, even if you lose.

That should keep many trolls at true elo hell.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
3 years ago#14
Right, everyone should suffer because a lot of people belong in "elo hell" and some people are stupid enough to get themselves there as soon as they hit level 30.

I've just recently started doing a few ranked games just to try and get WH Janna, and I'm really starting to believe that saying "if you're in elo hell, you truly belong there".
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
3 years ago#15
"There's a reason why this ELO is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the years has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope."

I think that explains it. Unless you can learn the ways of courage like Batman, you will never climb out.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I think everyone should start in what's referred to as "elo hell."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived