Is league of legends more important than your girlfriend?

#1kittykat8662Posted 10/6/2012 6:36:40 AM
Its one thing to play the game but to make it more important than everything else is another thing. Is "league of legends" so important that when your girlfriend is struggling to do EVERYTHING on her own like mowing the lawn, doing the dishes, doing the laundry, fixing the drains, taking care of the pets, and keeping the house clean, you'd rather play league of f****** legends than help her? If she's exhausted, tired, and stressed from doing work all day while you played league of legends, do you get confused and not understand why she's upset about you and that game?? Or how about if she's talking to you, do you ignore her constantly, and when she finally gets pissed, use the excuse "UHH I was in a team fight," or "I would have gotten killed if I paid attention to you." Or how about if she wakes up sick in the morning and asks you to go and get her something to drink. Do you say, "Uhh just let me play one game." And its never just ONE GAME? Do you play this s*** all day, everyday and pay little to zero attention to your girlfriend? How about at night time when she wants to go to bed with you, do you just stay up and play more and more games?? Or sometimes instead of doing that, do you just play all day so when you do go to bed with her, you just fall asleep on her? Is that normal behavior? I'm just wondering if league of legends makes all boyfriends like this or if I'm dealing with something else.
#2LaveronxPosted 10/6/2012 6:39:33 AM
Of course. League always comes first. Always.
---
Story of my life: http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/367svi/
LoL IGN: Laveron
#3CommiePlsPosted 10/6/2012 6:39:35 AM
People who play LoL don't have girlfriends.

For a reason.

Seriously though sounds like a douche go find a new one
#4LooksLikeRainPosted 10/6/2012 6:39:35 AM
Yes
---
They call 'em rogues. They travel fast and alone.
#5ssj4supervegetaPosted 10/6/2012 6:40:36 AM
you're dealing with someone who has an addictive personality and frankly the fact you're dealing with that kind of crap as long as you have is messed up

but if you're asking me if i do that to my gf, the answer is no...granted she actually plays games with me sometimes lol.

but no thats not normal. it's just a game and he shouldnt be playing THAT much. try to tell him to limit his time. or frankly, i think you should break up with a guy like that...to be blunt.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#6MilleykinsPosted 10/6/2012 6:41:51 AM
I don't have a boyfriend but if I did I wouldn't expect him to lose teamfights just to talk to my dumb butt. It's a competitive game, so yeah, it's important in many ways that normal games aren't.
---
"the babies cat crying sounds is turning me on like crazy." - Tommy2GoGo
#7ZorenPosted 10/6/2012 6:43:38 AM
A lot of people young people don't have their priorities straight - not saying that girlfriend should be at the top of the priority food chain, but usually people who are hooked onto games in general who can play many hours have little life responsibility and aren't really productive to begin with or have their head straight, and perhaps you are perceiving this in your own context as being neglected (under the assumption that you are talking about yourself in 3rd person at the end.)
---
Metroid DS name: Sacadam FC: 201931021467
Starcraft Broodwars: Newplayer1
#8tranquilizerrrPosted 10/6/2012 6:54:30 AM
Yeah this is totally normal behaviour, why even ask?
---
|| 17.3" 1920x1080 Notebook || i7-3610QM 2.3 GHz || 16 Gb DDR3 || GTX 675M || 1.5 TB, 8 Gb SSD ||
#9cjmithrandirPosted 10/6/2012 6:55:09 AM
No.

As much as we joke on here, She should come first. As a Bro, I respect the game, but my girlfriend will always come first.
---
"You'll prob'ly win or lose, it doesn't matter what you do" - Dyrus
LOL IGN: Octavyan
#10cjmithrandirPosted 10/6/2012 6:55:45 AM
Now, if I can convince her to play the game with me? ... 2 times the win.
---
"You'll prob'ly win or lose, it doesn't matter what you do" - Dyrus
LOL IGN: Octavyan