Is league of legends more important than your girlfriend?

#11Dragonfable101Posted 10/6/2012 6:59:14 AM
kittykat8662 posted...
Its one thing to play the game but to make it more important than everything else is another thing. Is "league of legends" so important that when your girlfriend is struggling to do EVERYTHING on her own like mowing the lawn, doing the dishes, doing the laundry, fixing the drains, taking care of the pets, and keeping the house clean, you'd rather play league of f****** legends than help her? If she's exhausted, tired, and stressed from doing work all day while you played league of legends, do you get confused and not understand why she's upset about you and that game?? Or how about if she's talking to you, do you ignore her constantly, and when she finally gets pissed, use the excuse "UHH I was in a team fight," or "I would have gotten killed if I paid attention to you." Or how about if she wakes up sick in the morning and asks you to go and get her something to drink. Do you say, "Uhh just let me play one game." And its never just ONE GAME? Do you play this s*** all day, everyday and pay little to zero attention to your girlfriend? How about at night time when she wants to go to bed with you, do you just stay up and play more and more games?? Or sometimes instead of doing that, do you just play all day so when you do go to bed with her, you just fall asleep on her? Is that normal behavior? I'm just wondering if league of legends makes all boyfriends like this or if I'm dealing with something else.

Best troll post in a while.
---
man,this is insane!!!!...lets do it!
#12CosmosYearsPosted 10/6/2012 7:03:06 AM
G.I.R.L I am totally tracking with you angel and wish your boyfriend would pay more attention to you like totally.
---
Number of people who have said, "Listen to Cosmos": 32
LOL IGN: Aladair
#13TheStealthManPosted 10/6/2012 7:04:32 AM
I haven't been in a relationship for quite a while now, and I've been enjoying every second of it. Relationships are quite a chore at times.
---
I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
#14supershadonicPosted 10/6/2012 7:32:45 AM
No. Because my girlfriend has been like there for me in almost everything, totall understands me and doesn't go against a single one of my wish, getting married soon too.
And while LoL isn't more important than my GF, she doesn't get in my way when I'm in a LoL match... instead she cheers on for me, gets some food ready till my match finishes.
#15SongstressCelaPosted 10/6/2012 7:33:31 AM
cjmithrandir posted...
Now, if I can convince her to play the game with me? ... 2 times the win.

This. Though actually it was her that convinced me. Try playing the game with him, TC.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Lovnaru/Photos/moxsign.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/AvalonBright
#16themagicpainmanPosted 10/6/2012 7:34:33 AM
Hypothetically, no.
*Cries*
---
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg
Not changing this sig until Happy Trees Maokai is released. SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE.
#17GoldenFantasyPosted 10/6/2012 7:36:15 AM
Dragonfable101 posted...
kittykat8662 posted...
Its one thing to play the game but to make it more important than everything else is another thing. Is "league of legends" so important that when your girlfriend is struggling to do EVERYTHING on her own like mowing the lawn, doing the dishes, doing the laundry, fixing the drains, taking care of the pets, and keeping the house clean, you'd rather play league of f****** legends than help her? If she's exhausted, tired, and stressed from doing work all day while you played league of legends, do you get confused and not understand why she's upset about you and that game?? Or how about if she's talking to you, do you ignore her constantly, and when she finally gets pissed, use the excuse "UHH I was in a team fight," or "I would have gotten killed if I paid attention to you." Or how about if she wakes up sick in the morning and asks you to go and get her something to drink. Do you say, "Uhh just let me play one game." And its never just ONE GAME? Do you play this s*** all day, everyday and pay little to zero attention to your girlfriend? How about at night time when she wants to go to bed with you, do you just stay up and play more and more games?? Or sometimes instead of doing that, do you just play all day so when you do go to bed with her, you just fall asleep on her? Is that normal behavior? I'm just wondering if league of legends makes all boyfriends like this or if I'm dealing with something else.

Best troll post in a while.

Aye
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
#18BarrenitePosted 10/6/2012 7:37:58 AM
You really shouldn't be putting up with that ****. That's ridiculous.
---
Kha'Zix is my waifu and no one else can have him
#19supershadonicPosted 10/6/2012 7:40:55 AM(edited)
SongstressCela posted...
cjmithrandir posted...
Now, if I can convince her to play the game with me? ... 2 times the win.

This. Though actually it was her that convinced me. Try playing the game with him, TC.

I convinced my girl. She played with me just for my sake... but she just can't play games well and ends up feeding :P but I'm glad she cares enough to do something she's not even into. Usually I make her pick some auto attack right click character like Caitlyn to make things easy for her. We do that on low level accounts in custom games though.

But no pro games with her. If she was good... it wouldve been double win. Even though she tries her best to be good at it.... gaming just ain't for some people.
#20shadyelfPosted 10/6/2012 7:42:27 AM
My hand always plays league with me so no such conflict here.
---
?