Is league of legends more important than your girlfriend?

#31IdontlikejokesPosted 10/6/2012 8:43:59 AM
Wow you seem mad and controlling no wonder your JUST a girlfriend not a wife. Nags dont get rings
---
GameFAQS: Where there's a wrong way to breathe.
#32KeepItCivilPosted 10/6/2012 9:00:12 AM
Suffer_Not posted...
Hypothetically, no, if you are in a committed relationship with someone then it is very selfish to focus more attention of satisfying your own boredom through playing video games rather than taking on responsibility and care for the blah blah blah.

If you are asking whether or league is more important to me specifically than my former girlfriend, the answer has been "yes" ever since I walked in on her in bed with my best friend wearing my favorite shirt (and nothing else). But then, I would consider a great many things to be more important than her now. Like looking up pictures of cats on the internet. Or watching paint dry. Or reading Shuriko topics.

Not that I am extremely bitter and hateful as a result of that entire debacle or anything, of course.

Ouch... Suffer_More?
Sorry, had to do it.
---
Kill dangerous wildlife and wear it as a hat.
#33VynzdrixPosted 10/6/2012 9:02:14 AM
I don't have a boyfriend but if I did I wouldn't expect him to lose teamfights just to talk to my dumb butt.

how u doin

Actually, yeah, if you're dating someone that does this you should move on or deal with it. Most guys (especially young guys, which I don't think is a bold guess) either have a sensibility about things or they don't. Unfortunately you don't seem like an amazing enough prize to magically re-shape a man's entire state of being, what with your passive aggressive, condescendingly naggy tone about him :)

That being said, you're probably a guy, in which case I think your troll post is really weird, and I feel dirty for knowing that you exist :(
#34Rookie_JetPosted 10/6/2012 9:02:54 AM
Idontlikejokes posted...
Wow you seem mad and controlling no wonder your JUST a girlfriend not a wife. Nags dont get rings

Haha, I hope you know by now, TC but there are many trolls in this topic (most of whom are probably jealous virgins) so don't pay any mind to posts like these. You shouldn't have to do all those things you listed by yourself. They should be split fairly (which doesn't always mean exactly half and half)
#35XcZeus3469Posted 10/6/2012 9:04:43 AM
shadyelf posted...
My hand always plays league with me so no such conflict here.

winning answer right here
---
"I've been playing badly, but it's still enough to beat [Cruncher]"
-EGIdrA
#36Whacko JackoPosted 10/6/2012 9:07:14 AM
kittykat8662 posted...
I'm not saying that I do not like that he plays league of legends. I'm happy he has a hobby he enjoys and that he is very good at it. What I am saying is that when there are things in our life that need to be dealt with, that are piling up and need to be done, I end up doing them alone by default. Because if they are not done, than things will get worse, and I cannot get him to stop playing. And I have played with him. I am not very good, but I have played with him and had fun.

can't tell if serious... or troll

hmm

Board User Level 14: Provisional (5)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 4 topics, 40 messages per day

Account Created Saturday, October 6, 2012 9:52 AM
#37kittykat8662(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 9:24:52 AM
Thank you to everyone who had helpful responses. And I'm not a troll, nor am I a guy. Thanks.
#38Sid_IcarusPosted 10/6/2012 9:28:11 AM
kittykat8662 posted...
I'm not saying that I do not like that he plays league of legends. I'm happy he has a hobby he enjoys and that he is very good at it. What I am saying is that when there are things in our life that need to be dealt with, that are piling up and need to be done, I end up doing them alone by default. Because if they are not done, than things will get worse, and I cannot get him to stop playing. And I have played with him. I am not very good, but I have played with him and had fun.

Dump him.

If you aren't a troll, then I second this. Somebody who can't even get the simplest of priorities in check is not something worth being with
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#39SupaPowersPosted 10/6/2012 9:31:47 AM
The only time my girlfriend comes before League of Legends is when I'm engaging in sexual intercourse with her.
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
#40kisame847Posted 10/6/2012 9:35:49 AM
See lonely guys, you gotta look at the upside of being forever alone. Instances like these never happen to us

Seriously this almost seems like bait asking this on the league board where there are plenty of lonely males
---
For GODS SAKE! I don't wanna do sex with dogs!! I wanna DO dogs!!
-Xx Kazuko xX