The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I want Asians to win this...

#1supershadonicPosted 10/6/2012 7:26:23 AM(edited)
Not a fan... but I love:

-The way they give respect to all.
-Don't trash talk.
-Present themselves as ordinary human beings rather than calling themselves OP badasses and avoid standing puffed up with pride after victories.
-Honour competition.

When asians win
"Yes it was a good match. They gave us a good match and we respect the way they played. We enjoyed it a lot. They had good strategies and were good players."

When unfortunately most other proud teams win
"That was soooo easy. They were plain bad... we didn't even break a sweat, blah blah"
#2LiBe____BCNOFNePosted 10/6/2012 7:24:00 AM
im rooting for TPA or azubu
---
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPER BOWL 46 CHAMPS!
do fjdk lolLOLOL
#3KeepItCivilPosted 10/6/2012 7:24:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4KeepItCivilPosted 10/6/2012 7:24:30 AM
I want a brazilian team to appear and win the next season, but...
---
Kill dangerous wildlife and wear it as a hat.
#5shadyelfPosted 10/6/2012 7:24:32 AM
I also like how they surrender when they know they've lost instead of wasting the other team's time. But I really don't want them to dominate another game just yet. NA should get one more chance to prove themselves, and then Asians can own as much as they please.
---
?
#6supershadonic(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 7:28:29 AM
shadyelf posted...
I also like how they surrender when they know they've lost instead of wasting the other team's time. But I really don't want them to dominate another game just yet. NA should get one more chance to prove themselves, and then Asians can own as much as they please.

There are no more NA teams left. Its between TA (SE Asia), AZF(Korea), WE (China) and CLG.EU (EU), Moscow 5 (EU)
#7Dragonfable101Posted 10/6/2012 7:29:15 AM
shadyelf posted...

This. I want M5 to win so NA can get another shot at being respectable.
---
man,this is insane!!!!...lets do it!
#8WUKONGMONKYKINGPosted 10/6/2012 7:30:15 AM
i want m5 to win now because they are real talk jerks and i really want to hear them say stuff after they win.
#9Suffer_NotPosted 10/6/2012 7:31:19 AM
I'm rooting for m5 because I like their playstyle.

But I like all of the teams who are still in, so it's basically win win for me. No matter what happens we'll get a good game and that is what I am most interested in.
---
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt323/gejsiv/Ninetailsfoxladyedit.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#10shadyelfPosted 10/6/2012 7:40:23 AM(edited)
supershadonic posted...
shadyelf posted...

There are no more NA teams left. Its between TA (SE Asia), AZF(Korea), WE (China) and CLG.EU (EU), Moscow 5 (EU)

Ya i know. I meant no Asian dominance this year so NA have another shot next year. I've got nothing against Europe winning this. I mean I want the best team to win but I'd hate to see asians own another game, gets really boring like that.
---
?