Official Day 3 Topic for World Championships - Day 3

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Official Day 3 Topic for World Championships - Day 3
3 years ago#41
WE looks like an incredibly strong team, but I feel like CLG.eu made mistakes that caused WE to get ahead more then simply outplaying them.

I'm rooting for CLG.eu and M5, but I'm impressed with WE's play.
---
Save water, Drink Bleach
3 years ago#42
Really getting tired of the ez picks. He is one of the holy trinity. But I feel he is simply being used to be used and not really adding much to a lot of these games.

Also I feel karthus is in the same spot. When you pick karthus, your forced to build a play style around him. And I think these teams seeing this over and over again, know how to handle it at this point.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
(edited by AllGodsDie)
3 years ago#43
CLG is just all over the place in team fights, there's a distinct lack of co-ordination.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas
3 years ago#44
Well, let's hope CLG can get game 2 and 3...
---
Sense is Garbage, CRUNCH! I Add it to the Heap!" -Sho Minamimoto- The World Ends With You
3 years ago#45
WE is way too good at kiting CLG for the entire fight. I'm getting annoyed watching it.
---
?
3 years ago#46
WE
---
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPER BOWL 46 CHAMPS!
do fjdk lolLOLOL
3 years ago#47
Wow, TPA and WE showing they deserved those byes.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
3 years ago#48
shadyelf posted...
WE is way too good at kiting CLG for the entire fight. I'm getting annoyed watching it.

Lol, I know the feeling. Its like, oh snap they got this dude...walks away with 100 health.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
3 years ago#49
Hella sloppy by CLG
---
man,this is insane!!!!...lets do it!
3 years ago#50
CLG can still pull this back, their initiation is good but they can't follow it up and focus well :l
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Official Day 3 Topic for World Championships - Day 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived