Official Day 3 Topic for World Championships - Day 3 Part 2

#151FunkyLoveMusclePosted 10/6/2012 8:08:12 PM
hot damn, anyone know the song going on right now? it's awesome
---
http://imagehaul.com/thehauls/bbf111c10912678671ea118a2aef3f8c.jpg
IGN: FunkyLoveMuscle
#152SmishhhPosted 10/6/2012 8:10:34 PM
Its pretty much confirmed there aren't going to be any more matches tonight. The whole event was supposed to be over by now. Just a matter of when they finish these games up in the coming week.........and if I get some give away like I'm hoping as compensation. I like free stuff.
#153DuDuDu10101Posted 10/6/2012 8:14:31 PM
Smishhh posted...
Its pretty much confirmed there aren't going to be any more matches tonight. The whole event was supposed to be over by now. Just a matter of when they finish these games up in the coming week.........and if I get some give away like I'm hoping as compensation. I like free stuff.

so you want some giveaway?

when riot is potentially taking a huge financial loss at the moment...

you do know it'll cost riot more money to keep these teams here for extra days right? hotels, food? PCs to support them, transportation, interpreters...

extra rental costs from venues, and additional hardware updates (obviously) is going to rip hard

don't expect more free stuff, but more bundles and quick sells to get some cash back from the community and keep riot afloat
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#154ddrboy54Posted 10/6/2012 8:21:53 PM
FunkyLoveMuscle posted...
hot damn, anyone know the song going on right now? it's awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN2EpvQFy70
---
Upon the Blasted Plains, Zerthimon told Gith there cannot be two skies. In the wake of his words, came war.
#155SmishhhPosted 10/6/2012 8:23:38 PM
DuDuDu10101 posted...
Smishhh posted...

you do know it'll cost riot more money to keep these teams here for extra days right? hotels, food? PCs to support them, transportation, interpreters...

extra rental costs from venues, and additional hardware updates (obviously) is going to rip hard

don't expect more free stuff, but more bundles and quick sells to get some cash back from the community and keep riot afloat

Yes that's pretty obvious. And I don't expect, I hope. Its still Riots event and their responsibility. And sometimes public image and customer satisfaction is high up on their concerns even at a time like this. No one demands it of them, but imagine how much less hate they will get if the story can be spun into "Riot gets stuck with crappy LA internet, gives stuff away to make it up to loyal fans."

Even one of the cheapest ones, like Golden Alistar. The champs already free, wouldn't cost them much.
#156kingrafa12345Posted 10/6/2012 8:24:52 PM
no more games tonight
---
Awesomeness is MY word!!!
#157NeCrOmAnCeRPosted 10/6/2012 8:25:58 PM
What a waste of a day.
#158RunesCallPosted 10/6/2012 8:26:28 PM
Welp, so that settles that!
---
http://i.imgur.com/jOSrw.gif ~ Such a shame. Such a waste. Such a pity.
Artists sure are whimsical creatures~
#159DuDuDu10101Posted 10/6/2012 8:26:34 PM
Smishhh posted...
DuDuDu10101 posted...
Smishhh posted...

Yes that's pretty obvious. And I don't expect, I hope. Its still Riots event and their responsibility. And sometimes public image and customer satisfaction is high up on their concerns even at a time like this. No one demands it of them, but imagine how much less hate they will get if the story can be spun into "Riot gets stuck with crappy LA internet, gives stuff away to make it up to loyal fans."

Even one of the cheapest ones, like Golden Alistar. The champs already free, wouldn't cost them much.

free summoner's icon: suckers
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#160Morrowind789Posted 10/6/2012 8:27:16 PM
DuDuDu10101 posted...
Smishhh posted...

keep them afloat? i think you underestimate the funds riot has, sure this is going to hit them but they're practically rolling in the money, they'll be fine
---
SC2 : Koroioz 450
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS