Anyone who says ELO Hell doesn't exist is an idiot

#31TheSchrefPosted 10/7/2012 11:38:25 AM
What happened to the TC? Did he troll us? Did he realize he isn't a very good player? Maybe he is typing up an angry response about how we're all jerks?
#32Human_killerx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 11:52:22 AM
TheSchref posted...
What happened to the TC? Did he troll us? Did he realize he isn't a very good player? Maybe he is typing up an angry response about how we're all jerks?

Nope. Its very rare that I flat out lose a lane. My crap scores are because of bot or top or mid losing and feeding their lane.

My crap CS at 25 mins is because thy started to roam really early and Garen was so tanky he could tower dive and tank turret shots.

String of craps games and lost lanes.
---
---
Humankillerx
#33gaara999999Posted 10/7/2012 12:18:20 PM
From: Human_killerx | Posted: 10/7/2012 9:52:22 PM | #032
TheSchref posted...

Nope. Its very rare that I flat out lose a lane. My crap scores are because of bot or top or mid losing and feeding their lane.

My crap CS at 25 mins is because thy started to roam really early and Garen was so tanky he could tower dive and tank turret shots.

Well, looking at the last 4 games, which all are ranked:

Sona, 0/9/5, you won that lane?

Jayce, 2/8/1, you won that lane? 118 CS at 35 minutes, is that the best you can do?

Ezreal, 0/2/4, you won that lane? 50CS at 25 minutes, still rushing triforce?

Sona, 2/1/4, mmkay, I'll believe that you won your lane.

Oh, your CS is bad because the enemies start roaming really early? Does that happen every single game?
Assuming your Taric, Blitzcrank and Sona games are support (where you don't get that much CS) and other champions are other roles, we are still looking at average CS of 57 CS for each game. If you belong to higher elo, you should easily have that by 10 minute mark, possibly earlier. Are you saying that every single game, the enemies start roaming before the 10 minute mark? If they do, they should be weak. How are they even killing you?
---
Your Existance is a plothole - Kaiolini
You aren't on YouTube so this makes your topic not real so hurhurhur. -Drekerr
#34Sid_IcarusPosted 10/7/2012 12:18:58 PM
TheSchref posted...

The denial is strong with this one. So is the bad
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#35Darkyellow327Posted 10/7/2012 12:20:00 PM
TC might be bad and unable to reconcile his badness.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#36RushMkIIIPosted 10/7/2012 12:21:41 PM
Support Leblanc is good. I don't know why people always dodge when I pick her.
---
fight fight fight fight HOLD ON MARIO PARTY TIME! - J Koch
#37Quinn95Posted 10/7/2012 12:27:06 PM
I post this in every Elo hell thread.

If you don't admit that you are a bad player, you will never leave low Elo. You need to find where YOU are making mistakes and improve upon them. You play Solo queue to increase YOUR skill, not your team mates.

Once you start doing that, you will improve as a player which, naturally, will increase your Elo.

Also, another tidbit I realized; you only have 4 team mates who could be a bad players. They have 5. That is, unless you are a feeder.
#38MagiaIcePosted 10/7/2012 12:27:44 PM
If anyone's in ELO Hell, it's me.
Win lane, lose game. True fax.
TC, if you're winning your lane and they're roaming, you WARD, prevents ganks, you shouldn't be blaming your teammates for feeding when you have those scores, maybe you have a bad game or two, well your score reflects that. CS under your turret if you need to, 0/9 with Sona is DEFINITELY your fault. And that 2/8 Jayce.... Counterpick bro, or pick champs you know you'll win with.

Like Morde :D
#39RihawfPosted 10/7/2012 12:31:51 PM
It doesn't
I've lost stupid matches because I was stupid
You just need to learn more and more from each match.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#40Alakazam_fanPosted 10/7/2012 12:34:15 PM
Rihawf posted...
It doesn't
I've lost stupid matches because I was stupid
You just need to learn more and more from each match.

---
http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af354/Alakazam_fan/2012-09-15_2040.png
Rihoof pls