So evelynn

#11KirbixPosted 10/7/2012 11:08:48 PM
TC asked how you catch Evelynn; the answer is CC. I don't know what's got you raging so hard, but it's the only correct answer.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#12SkyzPosted 10/7/2012 11:18:47 PM
Kirbix posted...
TC asked how you catch Evelynn; the answer is CC. I don't know what's got you raging so hard, but it's the only correct answer.

You don't is the only answer.

Nah but you're right. CC TC.
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
#13DiortePosted 10/7/2012 11:33:08 PM(edited)
Kirbix posted...

Uh, OR lots of movespeed, genius. Like, lots.
OR gap closers.
OR gank from all sides.
Yea.
---
In capitalist America, bank robs you!
#14KirbixPosted 10/7/2012 11:37:21 PM(edited)
Diorte posted...
Kirbix posted...

Uh, OR lots of movespeed, genius. Like, lot.

I realize this is a troll, but you intrigue me- an Eve that's using mobility boots has over 650 movespeed with W at level 5. What build are you running where you can keep up with that?
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#15DiortePosted 10/7/2012 11:37:32 PM
Kirbix posted...
Diorte posted...
Kirbix posted...

OR gap closers.
OR gank from all sides.
Yea.

You intrigue me- an Eve that's using mobility boots has over 650 movespeed with W at level 5. What build are you running where you can keep up with that?

Hecarim with Phantom Dancers, duh.
---
In capitalist America, bank robs you!
#16Shadow EdgePosted 10/7/2012 11:38:19 PM
Kirbix posted...
Diorte posted...
Kirbix posted...

OR gap closers.
OR gank from all sides.
Yea.

You intrigue me- an Eve that's using mobility boots has over 650 movespeed with W at level 5. What build are you running where you can keep up with that?

Hecarim with Phantom Dancers, duh.

Your skills are inferior.
---
ns
#17SkyzPosted 10/7/2012 11:42:36 PM
I'm thinking maybe Twisted Fate could hang. He can't catch her persay but he can atleast go to wherever she went.
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
#18shadow99226Posted 10/8/2012 2:09:01 AM
She's vulnerable for about a quarter of a second after she one shots your AD carry, but unless you're Zilean and have insane reflexes, there's nothing you can do about that...

Also, TF is NOT a good counterpick for Eve. You will get denied 100% midgame. The best I've seen is Fizz, who can deny her in lane and dodge some of her burst.
#19qwertyasdf0123Posted 10/8/2012 2:20:00 AM
shadow99226 posted...
She's vulnerable for about a quarter of a second after she one shots your AD carry, but unless you're Zilean and have insane reflexes, there's nothing you can do about that...

Also, TF is NOT a good counterpick for Eve. You will get denied 100% midgame. The best I've seen is Fizz, who can deny her in lane and dodge some of her burst.

Malzahar is really good against her in my experience.
#20Shadow EdgePosted 10/8/2012 2:27:06 AM
I generally have trouble against champs with low CD decent range click spells (Ryze Q). Swain is also troublesome because of his passive sustain + E harass. I imagine a good Kat can also zone her out.

For atypical mids, someone like Varus completely shuts Eve down in lane.

Laning against Kennen is pretty much down to skill.

Eve shouldn't have trouble against skillshot champs though. She stomps on passive laners who can't push nor harass really well (Karthus).
---
ns