So evelynn

#21SlaynPosted 10/8/2012 2:27:40 AM
I straight out ban Evelynn. She isn't played much at my elo, but when she is... God damn.
#22DeanyzyPosted 10/8/2012 3:49:21 AM
Best thing to do against Eve is to go for a tanky comp or a protection heavy one. Even a highly fed Eve can be stopped if she can't assasinate your squishies. Eve depends on exploiting an enemy's mistakes in order to snowball. She also has some awful match ups in the mid lane. She can't hope to take on Swain or Morde without heavy jungle assistance for example.

Also Taric is a nightmare support against her, Eve hates targeted spells and CC and his stun can pretty much completely dismantle her. She does have a lot of weaknesses it's just that she's a fairly new concept for most people so they haven't adapted to her playstyle yet.
#23Mystic__HatePosted 10/8/2012 4:38:02 AM
Deanyzy posted...
Best thing to do against Eve is to go for a tanky comp or a protection heavy one. Even a highly fed Eve can be stopped if she can't assasinate your squishies. Eve depends on exploiting an enemy's mistakes in order to snowball. She also has some awful match ups in the mid lane. She can't hope to take on Swain or Morde without heavy jungle assistance for example.

Also Taric is a nightmare support against her, Eve hates targeted spells and CC and his stun can pretty much completely dismantle her. She does have a lot of weaknesses it's just that she's a fairly new concept for most people so they haven't adapted to her playstyle yet.

This post exactly. Don't get me wrong I've been ripping it up with eve but everything this guy says is true.
---
necroix05 posted... As balanced as my breakfast.
but I only had the cereal
#24Theshamen(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 11:15:50 AM
Yea I was referring to the haha i just killed your adc now you can't catch me!
---
I will not change this sig until Alterac Valley is reverted pre-BC http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937114
12/21/08
#25GogglesFrogPosted 10/8/2012 11:21:10 AM
qwertyasdf0123 posted...
shadow99226 posted...
She's vulnerable for about a quarter of a second after she one shots your AD carry, but unless you're Zilean and have insane reflexes, there's nothing you can do about that...

Also, TF is NOT a good counterpick for Eve. You will get denied 100% midgame. The best I've seen is Fizz, who can deny her in lane and dodge some of her burst.

Malzahar is really good against her in my experience.

He is. He really is. I, at least, have lots of trouble against him as AP eve.
---
Isaiah 55:8 - "'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,' declares the LORD."
#26gkh5Posted 10/8/2012 11:23:41 AM
ITT: People acting like there will be any damage alive on their team after Eve has done her combo.

If Eve gets a few early kills and is on a halfway decent team, she will carry hard and there isn't **** you can do about it.