The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

want to jungle cho.

#1Eraser0627Posted 10/7/2012 10:58:01 PM
what do? i play him mid but want to jungle with him as well. any core item difference, runes, etc?
---
Gamertag: Poison Pitfalll PSN: Eraser0627 Pokemon Black FC:2150 7799 2906
#2MagiaIcePosted 10/7/2012 11:16:57 PM
Not really.
#3SorrySleepingPosted 10/7/2012 11:20:42 PM
Best runes in jungle are attack speed except for armor seals. Get a few points in E first for faster clears, then focus on W.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#4Shadow EdgePosted 10/7/2012 11:27:51 PM(edited)
Boots + pots

EQEW

Make sure your E always hits everything.

Gank when you have red. Initiate by simply walking, Q if they start backing off which makes it easy to land. W to silence them.

Items really depend on what you're trying to build. For tanky AS Cho, early Wits really helps with the clear time.

Try not to get HP items on him, though Rylai is good and Aegis is decent if no one else gets it. You get up to 900HP from your ult, might as well bulk the defenses and pump your offense.
---
ns
#5BiglabronPosted 10/7/2012 11:32:32 PM
Shadow Edge posted...
Boots + pots

EQEW

Make sure your E always hits everything.

Gank when you have red. Initiate by simply walking, Q if they start backing off which makes it easy to land. W to silence them.

Items really depend on what you're trying to build. For tanky AS Cho, early Wits really helps with the clear time.

Try not to get HP items on him, though Rylai is good and Aegis is decent if no one else gets it. You get up to 900HP from your ult, might as well bulk the defenses and pump your offense.

If your ganking only when you have red unless its a sure kill then of course build health...

A hog/ROA with 6 stacks and cho breaks 3k health before 20minutes.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#6Shadow EdgePosted 10/7/2012 11:37:26 PM(edited)
Getting HoG means building Randuin though. I prefer Frozen Heart for Cho because CDR is amazing on him. His ult feels like it's always up.
---
ns
#7SiblingzPosted 10/7/2012 11:50:37 PM
When ganking always silence first.

So many people are waiting to react to your Q you can just silence them. Your W has deceptive range some times.

Bonus points if you have red buff.
---
If you wanna see how smart you are Click here
#8A Purple CowPosted 10/10/2012 5:27:54 AM
mid cho goes ap
jungle cho goes tank
top cho goes bruiser

DON'T BUILD JUNGLE CHO AS AP YOU NOOBLORD
---
STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT STARCRAFT
#9GhostSignalPosted 10/10/2012 5:31:04 AM
Please don't build RoA in the jungle.

Gamefaqs pls.
#10SlaynPosted 10/10/2012 5:33:32 AM
I don't see how you only have to build tank if you go jungle. I am not saying DON'T build tank, but if you need more DPS or AP, then go for that. Cho is pretty versatile, and you can really build him with just about any item from a pretty long list and he does just fine. I would say some sort of tanky cdr build would probably be the best though. He doesn't really get the farm to build stuff like Deathcap and Rylai's.