item build for malphite?

#1darkcast2004Posted 10/8/2012 1:53:11 PM
Any tips for how to build malphite.

What i've been told is

boots of speed + 3 pots, philosophers stone, heart of gold, then b veil or force of nature (if i need the movement speed + health regen), sunfire cape, frozen heart, randuin's omen, then b veil (or force of nature depending which one i got first).

Any tips or does that sound about right?
---
5: Warned
One of our 10 year old mods has decided to abuse his power because mommy took his action figure away. We know they're bad but we can't help it.
#2mantana888Posted 10/8/2012 1:56:03 PM
Sorcs
RoA
Abyssal
Rylai
Dcap
Zhonyas
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Official g-cube Heart Platinum Tier
#3darkcast2004(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 2:00:30 PM
mantana888 posted...
Sorcs
RoA
Abyssal
Rylai
Dcap
Zhonyas

preferably without the abbreviations i dont know them all yet.

Also

Edit: boots of speed + 3 pots, philosophers stone, heart of gold, tier 2 boots (depending on opponents) then b veil or force of nature (if i need the movement speed + health regen), sunfire cape, frozen heart, randuin's omen, then b veil (or force of nature depending which one i got first)
---
One of our 10 year old mods has decided to abuse his power because mommy took his action figure away. We know they're bad but we can't help it.
#4darkcast2004(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 2:02:59 PM
darkcast2004 posted...
mantana888 posted...
Sorcs
RoA
Abyssal
Rylai
Dcap
Zhonyas

preferably without the abbreviations i dont know them all yet.

Also

Edit: boots of speed + 3 pots, philosophers stone, heart of gold, tier 2 boots (depending on opponents) then b veil or force of nature (if i need the movement speed + health regen), sunfire cape, frozen heart, randuin's omen, then b veil (or force of nature depending which one i got first)

Edit 2: this is for a solo top malphite
---
#5darkcast2004(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 2:55:31 PM
bump
---
#6thisisboris2Posted 10/8/2012 2:57:26 PM
Support Malphite

Shurelias
Merc Treads
Randuins Omen
Frozen Heart
Abyssal for damage/Force of nature for tankiness
Item i forget
---
Eu is mai waifu <3 http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1580/92095487.jpg
LoL IGN: TheCakeIsNotAPie PROUD FATHER OF RIHOOF
#7FlameLord23Posted 10/8/2012 2:59:48 PM
last item: Soul Shroud, AOTL, Zeke's Hearld, WotA, Abby. Depending on the team comp.
---
People. Need to stop. Adding. To my list. OF WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!!
#8MlREFOXPosted 10/8/2012 3:00:51 PM
First, don't listen to the guy that gave you all the abbreviations.

As for builds, I recommend going for a Frozen Heart first. Then an Abyssal Scepter. You should always have these two on Malph. With these resistances, you want some health, so if you built a Heart of Gold, build Raduin's Omen. If not, go for a HP item like Sunfire Cape or Warmog's.
#9darkcast2004(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 3:34:29 PM
MlREFOX posted...
First, don't listen to the guy that gave you all the abbreviations.

As for builds, I recommend going for a Frozen Heart first. Then an Abyssal Scepter. You should always have these two on Malph. With these resistances, you want some health, so if you built a Heart of Gold, build Raduin's Omen. If not, go for a HP item like Sunfire Cape or Warmog's.

frozen heart after the early game items?
---
#10pyreswordPosted 10/8/2012 5:33:22 PM
Boots-3 pots--eventually upgrade to Merc Treads or Ninja Tabis depending on lane
Philosophers Stone
Heart of Gold
Sunfire Cape/Abyssal Scepter depending on lane
Whichever one you didn't buy above
Match is generally over by now, but other good items for later are Randuin's Omen, Force of Nature, Frozen Heart, Banshee's Veil, and basically any tanky item.
---
This is my signature.