Azubu Frost Ruling...Wow

#31VengefulShoePosted 10/10/2012 4:23:55 PM
Ep1c_Win posted...
30k to check the minimap and fool TSM's lvl 1 strat.

Talk about a slap on the wrist. If Riot actually wanted to enforce their rule instead of being soft on something they were 'serious' about then they would've DQ'ed Azubu and made whomever Azubu will play in the semis automatically advance to finals. A measly 30k penalty when Azubu still stands to make a potential 1.12 mil is just dumb. Making money off of cheating lmao.

You are completely ignoring the fact that Azubu still outplayed TSM in BOTH games. Even Reginald has come out and said they deserved their win, so its time for people to get over it.
---
GT: VengefulShoe
"Shade comes from reading; reading came first. Reading is the real art form of insults." ------ Dorian Corey
#32TomorrowDogPosted 10/10/2012 5:14:03 PM
For real. TSM's toplane pick was surrender at champion select bad. Darius + Shyvana jungle against Jayce. When Oddone ganked the first time he ate more revenge harass than damage he dealt. When he ganked the second time they burned everything and Jayce didn't even recall, he stayed and killed Dyrus shortly later.

A first blood before minion spawn isn't going to help that much. Especially since TSM got a really big lead the second game with a good team comp and they still threw it away through sloppy play.

AF deserved to win against them.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#33DefunctivePosted 10/10/2012 5:17:49 PM
Aphoristic posted...
That's 6k per player.

Dude that is so much money to lose. They could have spent 6k each on like 6000 things from the Mc Donalds dollar menu.

my dude
---
LoL - Defunctive
#34tpoyoyPosted 10/10/2012 5:19:59 PM
Ep1c_Win posted...

Talk about a slap on the wrist. If Riot actually wanted to enforce their rule instead of being soft on something they were 'serious' about then they would've DQ'ed Azubu and made whomever Azubu will play in the semis automatically advance to finals. A measly 30k penalty when Azubu still stands to make a potential 1.12 mil is just dumb. Making money off of cheating lmao.

"measly" 30k currently if you had read the fine print its current tournament winnings.

if they win the tournament the penalty is 200k, which is 20% of 1 million.
#35Dragonfable101Posted 10/10/2012 5:21:01 PM
Defunctive posted...
Aphoristic posted...
That's 6k per player.

Dude that is so much money to lose. They could have spent 6k each on like 6000 things from the Mc Donalds dollar menu.

my dude

So if they lose 200k USD..

Imagine the burgers!

THE BURGERS!

Wai you make me think these things? :(
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#36Ep1c_WinPosted 10/10/2012 5:26:36 PM(edited)
VengefulShoe posted...
Ep1c_Win posted...

You are completely ignoring the fact that Azubu still outplayed TSM in BOTH games. Even Reginald has come out and said they deserved their win, so its time for people to get over it.

Do you think I'm defending TSM? I could care less about TSM. They got outplayed like you said. What I'm saying is that the rules for cheating at such a major tournament are so unbelievably soft it's not even funny. TSM lost because they got outplayed. AF should of been disqualified for the cheating they pulled. NEITHER team deserved to move on.
---
Lets Go Buffalo!
PSN and LoL ign: Mynamesbob8
#37FlareZeroPosted 10/10/2012 5:25:01 PM
I'm glad Riot did nothing to prevent this from happening and only took action based upon fan reactions. Keep up the good work, Riot. Continue to get pressured by your players.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#38VeeVeesPosted 10/10/2012 5:27:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#39MwarriorHieiPosted 10/10/2012 5:35:46 PM
Yeah..he said 20% of their semifinal earnings, which is 30k. He didn't say the 20% carried over if they won the whole thing. If it does, then that's an apt punishment. Blatant cheating which majorly affects the game (Yes, knowing where the entire enemy team is lvl 1 is major), and only losing 30k if they win it all isn't even a slap on the wrist.

read the rules dood. the penalty is 20% of tournament winnings. if they win the whole thing, they will lose $200k.
---
o.o
#40Mouse_CrousePosted 10/10/2012 5:47:33 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
Some people should call me out for saying Riot was going to brush this off.

Takes some balls holding players accountable.

Oh don't worry I re-bumped my topic pointing you out specifically.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/64259774
:-P