LFG Sat & Sun 13-14

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. LFG Sat & Sun 13-14
3 years ago#1
Going to be playing a lot this weekend and I want to actually win some games. I can host a vent if we want but I'm looking for some non retarded lvl 30s to play with so I can enjoy my time winning instead of the constant trololololol. Summoners name is Shidosuhiko. You can leave a message here and invite me if you'd like. Maturity and team work are really just what im looking for.
---
"Am I seriously witnessing videogame headset elitism? Now I've seen it all." - HungryPancake
3 years ago#2
Bump
---
"Am I seriously witnessing videogame headset elitism? Now I've seen it all." - HungryPancake
3 years ago#3
What roles do ya play TC?
---
This is my battle
This is my fight
3 years ago#4
Add unknownkid36

Should be on during the weekend, got vent, teamspeak and skype so whatever you choose

Play mid, adc, top, and can jungle but isnt my best ( mid is)
3 years ago#5
Add me TC

IGN: Just Too Lucky

By the way, HI HER PALADIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Yeah I Am Just That Awesome. Write About It in Your Diaries Tonight.
The Legend of Dragoon>>>>>>>>>>>>FFVII
3 years ago#6
hellraiser121 posted...
Add me TC

Hey! :)
---
This is my battle
This is my fight
3 years ago#7
hellraiser121 posted...
Add me TC

Hey! :)
---
This is my battle
This is my fight
3 years ago#8
Shidosuhiko posted...
Going to be playing a lot this weekend and I want to actually win some games. I can host a vent if we want but I'm looking for some non retarded lvl 30s to play with so I can enjoy my time winning instead of the constant trololololol. Summoners name is Shidosuhiko. You can leave a message here and invite me if you'd like. Maturity and team work are really just what im looking for.

Wow you seem so nice and like a fun guy to play with even if things are looking down! I don't think I'm "retarded" and wouldn't get in the way of you enjoying your winning!
You sound sorta mean, amigo >_>.
---
League IGN: lPATCH
It's a "L", not an "i".
3 years ago#9
^^ well I guess that's one opinion. Really just a way to describe such a person trolling.
---
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. LFG Sat & Sun 13-14

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived