The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

LFG Sat & Sun 13-14

#1ShidosuhikoPosted 10/10/2012 4:20:02 PM
Going to be playing a lot this weekend and I want to actually win some games. I can host a vent if we want but I'm looking for some non retarded lvl 30s to play with so I can enjoy my time winning instead of the constant trololololol. Summoners name is Shidosuhiko. You can leave a message here and invite me if you'd like. Maturity and team work are really just what im looking for.
---
"Am I seriously witnessing videogame headset elitism? Now I've seen it all." - HungryPancake
#2Shidosuhiko(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 4:55:06 AM
Bump
---
"Am I seriously witnessing videogame headset elitism? Now I've seen it all." - HungryPancake
#3Her_PaladinPosted 10/11/2012 8:46:27 AM
What roles do ya play TC?
---
This is my battle
This is my fight
#4UnknownKid36Posted 10/11/2012 9:00:58 AM
Add unknownkid36

Should be on during the weekend, got vent, teamspeak and skype so whatever you choose

Play mid, adc, top, and can jungle but isnt my best ( mid is)
#5hellraiser121Posted 10/11/2012 9:06:23 AM
Add me TC

IGN: Just Too Lucky

By the way, HI HER PALADIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Yeah I Am Just That Awesome. Write About It in Your Diaries Tonight.
The Legend of Dragoon>>>>>>>>>>>>FFVII
#6Her_PaladinPosted 10/11/2012 12:16:59 PM
hellraiser121 posted...
Add me TC

Hey! :)
---
This is my battle
This is my fight
#7Her_PaladinPosted 10/11/2012 12:17:02 PM
hellraiser121 posted...
Add me TC

Hey! :)
---
This is my battle
This is my fight
#8S84_The_PatchPosted 10/11/2012 12:21:57 PM
Shidosuhiko posted...
Going to be playing a lot this weekend and I want to actually win some games. I can host a vent if we want but I'm looking for some non retarded lvl 30s to play with so I can enjoy my time winning instead of the constant trololololol. Summoners name is Shidosuhiko. You can leave a message here and invite me if you'd like. Maturity and team work are really just what im looking for.

Wow you seem so nice and like a fun guy to play with even if things are looking down! I don't think I'm "retarded" and wouldn't get in the way of you enjoying your winning!
You sound sorta mean, amigo >_>.
---
League IGN: lPATCH
It's a "L", not an "i".
#9Shidosuhiko(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 6:17:31 PM
^^ well I guess that's one opinion. Really just a way to describe such a person trolling.
---